Be honest, do you want to marry rich?

If you are not already rich, is it your desire to marry someone who is? Not implying that you would marry someone you otherwise weren't in love with just because of the money, but is that a goal you have? If so, how will you go about achieving it?

I have seriously thought about my future and I decided to become the type of woman that a successful man would want to marry. That means staying in shape, becoming a better cook and pursuing my career/education so I can have a good future so it won't be like he's marrying some broke bunmy girl with nothing but looks. I shop and frequent places that cater to people with higher incomes and stay on top of current events so I won't come off stupid

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I do want to marry a successful guy he doesn't have to be Rick though and any woman who says they only care about love and his money doesn't matter is a liar because I see girls on here already picking out engagement rings. Who do they think is going to buy it? Love?

What Guys Said 9

• Nah money isn't a huge deal to me. I don't care what my girlfriend ends up doing as long as she's happy. I'm a simple guy with inexpensive tastes. I learned at a young age material things only provide temporary happiness. It's the bonds we share with those we care about that give life meaning.

• Fuck yes. I hate working.

Let me marry a rich girl so that I can finally pursue ART as a full time job and not worry about paying bills.

• Hellll yaaaa, then I could be a trophy husband.

• I certainly would. I screwed up marrying some poor chick.

• It is a dream of mine to marry a rich girl, but as of right now I'm pursuing my career and education, finding a stable job ( I currently have a job with little income), and building enough income to pay for anything I want before getting married. For finding someone to marry I plain to join the military, get deployed somewhere, mainly Europe or the middle east and find that special someone during my break time.

• no i'm against marriage in any way.

• Someone much wiser than me once said "You can make more in an instant than you can in a lifetime."

• I can careless about the money. Its about how she looks and is good in bed.👌

• It would be nice to but that's not my goal. I certainly want somebody that can handle their expenses though so their not a liability to me

What Girls Said 7

• Marrying someone with good money is a plus, but I wouldn't marry purely for money.

• I just read what you did with the free alternator guy. Fuck Marie Curie, you're my new role model.

• No, I don't want to marry rich. I'm not sure I want to marry, but if I do know for a good part of my life I will be living on the seas alone studying the ocean and marine life conservation. I don't believe a rich man would want that in a woman.

• It ain't on my list of things I want in a guy. Besides, I'd feel guilty marrying a rich dude.

• Sure why not! I could go to med school with my piggy bank intact 😋

• I dont want to marry rich, rich will marry me ,:p cuz ill be rich , i ain't gunna marry a rich dude naaaaah il be rich and let them Ll follow me, and for sure ill let rich marry me cuz i won't trust none rich people, cuz they will use me,

• My family always told to marry a rich man, my family are quiet old fashioned lol even though im quiet wealthy myself i dont really care if the man is wealthy or not,