Ladies do I have a chance of marrying any of you here on GAG?

If we got along for a couple of months or years. I don't know I am bored and want attention

Most Helpful Girl

• Possibly. You just gotta get to know her well enough. I randomly met a guy on GAG in May 2013 and we're still together... long distance is hard, but it's worth it because we both believe we're going to end up together. He visited me earlier this year and I visited him during the summer - both trips went better than we'd hoped :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• You appear to be actually messing around but I've gotten at least three random messages recently (one guy claimed he wasn't Arab but I think he was, one was from Egypt, and one was from India) asking my age, in at least one case whether I was married, etc. So some may have found someone on here - others are creepily looking or acting like they are and it's annoying.
    (I don't even have a photo of myself up lol. Why bother? I get these on fb too but in that case they actually see me.)

• Lol but you have to admit that is kinda funny :P

• One of my friends is the daughter of a Kurdish politician (Qadri or Qadry, not sure of the spelling)... what do you think?
      Am not really seriously considering it right now.

• Actually because of her being his daughter and now she would know you as wel your chances are much higher my first cousin is going to school over there for her doctrines and her aunt is a doctor over there that is why they accepted her.

• uhm, tbh no. i dont think id marry anyone from here. i just dont like the idea of a relationships developing online. not my thing.

• Anything is possible.

• Maybe you do. Anything is possible.

• I don't think so. You should go after laundry lady

• Anything is possible

• Maybe you can... Good luck with that. :)

• Maybe yes, maybe not... but remember our online persona is not always our real one.

• 0|0
  • Maybe, why not? If I find him cool on this site and we meet by coincidence, then yeah! :P

• This girl shared a story on here that that is how she met her husband :)

• Oh ok, you seem to be really cool by the way :3

• Lol yeah I know :P

• Lol looking for wifes on GAG ha!

• No, I don't believe in online relationships... well maybe I do believe a little bit.. something like 0.01%

• Sure why not if you're amazing.

• You have as much of a chance as my brother has at marrying me. I don't have a brother.

What Guys Said 6

• The girls are friendly here and do like to chat

• None are answering lol

• Lol yeah and you got a lot of down votes I don't understand why

• I also get up votes in other areas as well. I dont know why I have many down votes here maybe Its because of your thread. Unless they WomanUp we can sit here all night and guess why.

• (facepalm)

• If you even have to ask...

• It's apparently possible. Just not likely.

• you would have a better chance if you have a shower and comb that hair

• Well... I'm not a girl dude, but I would suggest to try to find someone in an offline setting if you know what I mean. Online relationships don't usually work that way, and I don't think many of the girls on here are looking to marry a guy they've never met... sorry

• I'm just messing around dude but actually I know a girl on here who met a guy on GAG and they are together now you never know bro :P