If God reappeared in human form, would you wanna marry him?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• He or she would just irritate the shit out of me with his/her self-righteousness. I'd pass.

• fuck no, god is retarded compared to satan.

• Really? Essplain :D

• all that, and he would put me under constant surveillance, and in general just be plain jealous all the time.
      the only good thing that could come out of this is we would frequent las vegas. (how many chips do you think he could buy with all the souls of Jobs servents?)

• "the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer."
      quote from alinskys book

• NEVER! What kind of question is this besides offensive 😠 YOU NEVER EVER ASK QUESTIONS LIKE THIS! IT'S LIKE QUESTIONING GOD and you DO NOT DO THAT!

• No. He is our father!!

• Nah I'll pass. I have a feeling he would be a fundamentalist and that's not really my scene.

• No, I won't.

• Nope, that's weird.

• No I wouldn't.

• Nah... talk about drama. He'd be complaining about us humans not cooperating and worrying about other things. And too much power. Unlimited power!!

• I won't. I have seen so many people hurt and God doesn't seem to do anything. Crimes, terrorist attacks etc. I would get irritated on seeing him sitting so damn lazily.

• أستغفر الله العظيم

• No, what can he give me that I don't already have?

What Guys Said 7