If you had to marry with a GaGers, which person would you choose to marry?

If you had to marry with a GaGers, which person would you choose to marry? Don't say that i don't want to marry with a GaGers. Assume that you have to marry with someone in this site. Which person would you be your choice in a that kind of situations? i wonder that. You even may not send a single message to him/her in this site but don't worry, just write his/her name bravely. you only would be answering a questiıon. that's all :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 22

• All of them, marriage is basically legalized slavery, I wouldn't mind having a slave. (Not a sex slave before some people get ideas.)

• I would say maybe Vekin, if I had to choose.. We have become friends on here, have some laughs and giggles on some of his Questions where I was One of the Most Helpful... He is a down to earth Dutch guy who shares some of my own Nice nationality... If I had to pick, he would be the cream of the crop out of all my friends that I message with or just follow/following. xx

• screaming and grabbing is ok by I hope not threwing up hahaha otherwise I don't step in the roller coaster heheh

• lol... Okay, Corey, I now can tell you I don't throw up but am deathly afraid of heights... lol... Maybe a nice boat ride on the lake and a walk in the garden, hand in hand...:)) xx

• I'll pass.

• do you wonder who wants to marry with you?

• why are you thinking like that? you look really beautiful and cute. i think there would be many men who want to marry with such a cute girl

• Why would you say that your beautiful

• I wanna marry samanthamayxo

@samanthamayxo will you marry me and be screwed forever knowing you married an arctic fox?

• @xHoneyxBeex -Because in my darkest times she gave me a ray of happiness. :3 Just for that moment. Lol.

Or

@Ihav2fart Cuz then we can talk about games alllllll day.

• Talk and play right? We gotta play too!

• No! Has to be food eaten with one hand. XD So you can have a clean hand to game with.

• :( my keyboard is dirty and greasy

• None. I will never get married. If i had to... well no idea.

• evlenmek zorundasın yoksa öleceksin ya da aileni falan öldürecekler öyle düşün. benim sorum bu en azından. bu durumda kimi seçerdin :)

• Turk kizlarina genel olarak cirkin demek yanlis olur bence ama turk kizlari guzel yabancilara gitmesin bana kalsin anlaminda soylemedim. nasil insan kendi ailesinden kiz kardesini falan yabanci erkeklerden kiskanir ya oyle hissettim bir an:)

• haha iyiymiş:)

• @keyspirits

• I would rather jump out of a window than marry a gager

• I'd marry @Harakiri because I really want to be on Bridezillas.

• LOL. this puts yesterday's convo in an entirely different light :p we need a new flower girl :D

• @Harakiri I will be 18 in a few months.

This will be the most BADASS marriage ever ! :P

• it sure will be miss fox :p

• I don't think so. This place is for nags. Not the ideal place to develop a romantic link with someone.

• Pfft, @iUnderachieve. I need to see how good these cuddles are. lmao

• i dunnnt wannna get married as of right now especially with gag people nahh we got too many problems to get married nahh thank you!!

• @choclatedragon I love that dude he is soooooo different from other guys. He is one of those few good guys that are still out there. Any girl would be lucky to marry him!!!<3

• Hmm this one guy.. Hahah ARGHHHH!! *hides under blankets* I'm not coming out!! 🙈

• I would choose @dartmaul15 :3 he is so gorgeous and he will be a great husband :D

• oh dear... that'd be quite a religion clash XD

• @dartmaul15 I know that sweetie :3 but anyway we are look same in everything :P you know :3

@Asker No No he is my best friend there is no guy like him :3 can't change him :3

• i learnt you are a muslim now because of this guy, sis you can find a nice and handsome muslim guy to marry. this would be better for you :) (i'm a muslim too)

• @suitandtie, but it would have to be on the sly ;)

• @GamerArtNerd <3 <3 ahhhhhh I love him he's an amazing guy. :)

• No one, but I could introduce one female G@Ger to a friend.

• I dont know cause i have only really spoken to one person on here. Haha

• I'm just gonna like wait off to the side and watch on... ooohh...

• Ha, no onw on GaG actually exists, you're all just a very well made computer program

• You're the computer program. 100100010010010001. {Error: Program has become self aware;initiating self-destruct sequence.}

• I would marry Stuart-Brent.

What Guys Said 17

• These questions are getting more and more ridiculous.

• @bandit74 You sexy son of a bitch, my heart yearns for you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, for better or worse... in sickness and in health... til death do us part. ❤

• @BertMacklinFBI

He'd protect me (he's in the fuckin' FBI), let me ride his sweet motorcycle and probably be down with baking pizzas most day of the week and going to the beach.

I'm not gay, but I'd still marry him. Ya dig?

• She'd have to agree with it and that makes the choice extremely difficult.

• *Insert witty Anonymous joke here*

• She knows who she is.

• As long as we sign a prenup then I dont mind, there are some pretty cool users here.

• Nobody, gave up on online dating long ago, besides it's harder to be attractive via communication when you can't even physically touch each other and it looks better for the guy when he has the guts to make moves right there in person

• Dibbs on @jaymarbles yeah

• Hm, a lot of them. Polygamy anyone?

• yeah polygamy could be too.:) just write the names.

• Why would i do that?
    Its better to stay single that marry a gager (i dont mean i hate gagers)
    It just doesn't seem rite

• you of course ;)

• It'd end in divorce.

• @Princessofpersia she's a total babe

• Sparrow24, but only if hotstudlovercupcake gets her on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Sundays.

• Wife sharing with hotstudlovercupcake... That's one weird fetish.

• Maybe I should have said if I get hotstudlovercupcake on Monday, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. I am too shy about those sorts of things usually.

• i think she should know your emotions, @Sparrow24 this guy wants to marry with you :)

• I only can say @Paris13, she is everything I could wish for heheh ;-)

• Ohhhh, I just saw this, I caught you and also FOLLOWING ME on my follow and okay... in my heart, Floris (Flourishing)...:)) xx

• Yes, tourism in Dutch land.. I see where I stand... alone in the tulips, Jonas? lol:))

• When I come to Holland, I will call on you to be my personal tour guide as a tourist in the tulips, Tiny Tim..:))

• Anyone but these 2 girls who I will not name for safety reasons.