What is the best age to get married?

Also, would you get married earlier if you think you found your twin soul? I mean 23-26 old.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd have gotten married years ago if it had been socially acceptable. I met The One many many years ago and I've known since day one of meeting him that he WAS The One and he knew it too and with everything we've learned about each other over the years it's only been cemented more that we're the ones for each other and now we're literally just biding our time until it'd be socially acceptable to get married. Having a blast being silly and together while we're at it though.

What Girls Said 7

• Well, it depends on maturity. For me, I am not quite ready to get married, just because I don't have much dating experience, and I wouldn't want to jump into something. I feel that if I knew someone well enough, I'd be ready in the next few years. Long ago, people got married at 13, and divorce wasn't a done thing, so it's possible to be mature enough, just not likely in this day and age, with how people are brought up.

• Whenever you feel financially, emotionally ready and you are both mature enough to decide themselves.

• As I live i a muslim society girls are obliged to wait till mariage to have sex more than guys ( if she's not a virgin she won't get married) so, i think the best age for a girl to get married is 25-26-27 and for guys 28-29-30
    Ps : islam is severe about virginity for guys and girls equally , it's just the huge amount of double standards arabs have , when a guy loses his virginity no one bats an eye but when it's a girl everybody loses their minds :(

• I know, i am an ex-muslim.

• Islam is perfect but most muslims don't know what's islam :/ shame on them !
      What are u now? :)

• Atheist.

• I don't think there is a best age, as long as you feel ready to make that big step. Hopefully I'm married before the time I'm 25

• When you are educated, self sufficient and in love for all the right reasons.

• The truth is women expect to get married at a certain age then get upset when reality breaks their fantasy

• Thirties in mho

What Guys Said 4

• I'd guess in the very late parts of the 20's and early 30's is how long i'd hang arround if i didn't find a girl. But 23 or after when it comes to if i found her. Though, really it's more about being sure she's thhe right one, and that we're financially stable.

• It's not wise to marry a woman when sh'e less than 25 years old, unless you'r prepared to accept a high divorce risk. The man's age at the time of the wedding hardly matters, and doesn't seem to affect divorce risk.

It wouldn't be a good idea to marry until you were at least 4 years into a relationship. Your chances would also be lousy.

• Whenever you want.

• Oh I say about... Never.

• Really? Getting married and having children is my dream, i can't think a life without a wife.

• Yeah I'm the opposite of you then.