Anybody need a crazy cat lady at their wedding party?

I'm pretty sure I will not be dating again because every guy I meet I fuck up or he ends up finding a way to hate me.

And I end up getting my feelings hurt by breaking one of the dating rules.

So I decided to turn a negative into a positive and become a crazy cat lady after I retire.

I do dogs, bunnies, pick an animal, with a small fee of course

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you would be better off trying to improve yourself, over giving up. You are too young to just give up now.

• I'm not dating again. I actually am dating a guy right now but I don't even know our status

• I think maybe you just need to take a break from dating, instead of giving up completely. Spend some time working on yourself instead. Later on you may or may not change your mind. Either way is fine as long as your happy.

• Yes I think I'll be happy by not dating at all

What Guys Said 6

• You will find cats very forgiving as long as you remember to feed them. They don't adhere to dating rules themselves. They'll let you live in the apartment with them and even let you believe it's your apartment.

"I do dogs, bunnies, pick an animal, with a small fee of course " . . . . . . Help me I find this somewhat disturbing.

• Lol I mean my services are not free

• Can I hire you to release your cats as a ninja attack squad at other people's weddings?

Somehow, I think that would be much more entertaining, lol.

• LOL but I charge extra

• $2 and that actually sounds cute

• Sweet! You are so getting hired for the next wedding I'm invited to, lol.

• Sure you're hired.

• Sweet!

• I think it's easier for some girls to start dating but I think it's harder for some girls to keep the men interested

• That raises the question: how often are those guys initial interested the pseudo relationship really for short term sex.

I find that whole phenomenon really disgusting.

• What are these dating rules you speak of?

• The norms you know the rules women are told

• Tbh I do not know the dating rules I'm pretty sure it's a matter of opinion. Speaking my feelings too early

• Lol yup, but hey chin up, just gotta be much more picky with guys, that's all

• lol sure I'll hire you

• Relationships are about compromise. If you can't compromise, you can't coexist.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe you're choosing the wrong type of guys, I'm sure you'll find the right guy eventually. You have to date around to know what you like and what you don't like.
    There's nothing wrong with being a cat lady, everyone loves cats!

• I'm done dating

• Forever? Or are you just taking a break? If you don't want to date that's fine, nothing wrong with being alone

• I'm actually dating a guy right now. We have been dating since July but we were talking in June. I don't date just to date
      For example me dating him was unexpected
      I don't date because I feel lonely
      I am a fairly attractive woman so this just happened. I fell in love with him