Is he TRYING to save US as much as I AM!?

Lately my man and I have been getting in there little arguments about STUPID sht! he even called me a bitch last night that hurt me SOOO BAD, he said he was just describing how I was acting! I KNOW when I being a bitchm and I wasn't... I called him up at first and he got all p*ssed about nothing it seems or nothing MAJOR ge said my tone of voice was not attractive and that I act like a prosecutor...and I just wanted to call him and have a normal convo, he made me cry , he didn't even seem to care! WTH, and he said when I ask him what he's looking at like if he's obviously turned around to look at some chick I'm GOING to ack about it! he can't be mad about that PLUS that happened like 2 weeks ago Y bring it up NOW!?,idk what to do I love him with ALL my HEART and don't want us to breakup over DUMB stuff...the reason I HAD that tone of voice is because I was upset about my parents he couldn't EVEN be sensitive about that! SO my question is what do I do about this, he's trying to "warn me " I guess because he really wants to be with me, we looked at engagement rings last weekend too!

Most Helpful Girl

• the fact that you are looking at rings is probably a lot of the reason for your arguements. you're under more stress right now than usual. I hope he finds a way to deal with the stress and not say disrespectful things to you. as soon as he starts calling you names, you should let him know you won't accept that kind of treatment or it will only get worse. these don't seem to be major issues, just every day things that couples tend to fight over, its the way you fight that matters. take a deep breath and go somewhere you both feel relaxed and talk about the engagement and the stress you're both under.

What Guys Said 2

• When two people are in a relationship together, they have a responsibility to each other to help alleviate the stresses of daily life. When they start adding to the problem rather than helping with it, it's time for the relationship to end.

• engagement rings? you really shouldn't rush this. if you're fighting now, imagine ten years from now. you will hate each other.

you guys need to solve these issues before you get engaged.

What Girls Said 1

• this relationship is going to get worst not better. trust me. I was in a relationship like this before and I kept thinking he was going to change which he never did. you cannot change anybody. I suggest ya break up before you waste anymore of each others time. you will be happier in the long run.