How do I know a wife material?

From my girlfriends I need to identify a wife but how?

0|0
4|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The person you could see yourself waking up next to every day and not being bored, and who balances you out and keeps you grounded or, if you're the grounded one, the person who pushes you out of your comfort zone a little bit. The person who shares your views on religion, children, housework, education, employment, and general life ambitions. The one who is good in a crisis and who knows the difference when you can give more and that you just don't want to and when you're at your breaking point. The person who will stand by you through thick and thin and who knows you better than you know yourself. That is the type of person you should marry.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I agree with TonyNoTiger.. who do you see yourself with in 20, 30, 40 years? That's who you should marry.

Maybe you haven't met her yet and that's ok you'll know when you meet her

0|0
    0|0
  • Think of someone you could see yourself spending the rest of your life with. Everyone's idea of "wife material" differs.

1|1
    0|0
  • Only you can truly decide who you think is wife material.
    Common ideas of a good wife include:
    Someone you want to spend the rest of your life with and possibly start a family with (families aren't for everyone again personal opinion)
    Someone you trust with all of your heart and are willing to share everything with who feels the same way about you.
    Someone who will be honest with what they think about your choices but support them no matter what, and you should feel the same about her choices.
    Someone who you love so much you want to know every little detail no matter how unusual or common.
    Someone who will push you to be the best person you can be without making you feel uncomfortable
    Someone who understands and appreciates you
    The person who will stand by you "for richer for poorer in sickness and in health until death do us part"
    :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.