Do you believe on "you can't turn a hoe into a housewife" quote?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, in a way I believe YOU can't turn anybody into anything they don't want to be. Whether they like to sleep around, they're an alcoholic, they do nothing but play videogames all day doesn't matter. YOU can't change them.

Change has to come from the inside.

Just like YOU can't force someone to quit smoking. It doesn't work like that. They're gonna quit for 3 months at most then start back up again no matter what type of initiative you give them doesn't matter. Change has to come from them.

Can people change though? Yes they can. It just has to be their choice

What Girls Said 7

• No, because people change. I don't believe the word "hoe" is a permanent label.

• I believe you can change them. It's more about whether you want to accept her past.

• Everyone's capable of change as long as they want to change.

• Not to sound retarded or anything (... who am I kidding, I am retarded -_-) but I don't even understand what the quote means?

• No, I don't believe in this. Sometimes the most virtuous women do some slutty things. For eg, if you have watched "Desperate Housewifes", Bree Van de Kamp.

• No, because it does happen.

• While there are certain people that had a wild past and changed, I think in many cases, this can be equally apply to both genders.
    I wouldn't take a ''reformed player'' seriously as bf or husband material either.

• Maybe I'm an old fashioned guy but how you see both gender equal in this subject?

• Because having a wild sexual past isn't a masculine trait to be proud of like some (mainly other guys) confused this for. It's a lifestyle some people do and many times it's a reckless behavior originating for you having bonding issues and other personal problems. in my opinion it's not normal to want tons of partners closer to your age range or to keep changing one after another within a short time.

• When I said closer to your age range, I meant let's say you're in your 20's and already had 18 partners... that tells me something isn't right and there are reasons why you don't last longer with someone else.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes I do. While I am sure there are exceptions to the rule, I believe that a persons past matters. I agree with the anonymous girl, that stated it applies to both genders. What a person has done in the past is the best indication of what they are likely to be like in the future. Of course people with a bad past will claim the past should be left in the past, but this is just them trying to escape the consequences of their actions.

• Just because a woman sells her body doesn't mean she can't be good at housework. There's no correlation.
    I've seen examples where a whore, or retired whore, was very good at housework.

Like @yaddyaddayadda02 says, it's much more difficult to turn a housewife into a horny bitch.

• It's easier to turn a hoe into a housewife than it is to turn a housewife into a hoe.

• If that were the case I don't think that pimps would exist.. that's kinda their job

• Absolutely.