We're committed for life and truly he is an awesome guy, my only downer is he can't frenchkiss. We're married 3 years without this success?

French kissing meant a lot to me as a single younger adult. I chose the love of this guy over this when we initially met.

Most Helpful Guy

• Can you talk to him about it? Set up a little game. Tell him that you want to play a kissing game. The first thing is to let him kiss you exactly how he wants to be kissed. You will only mirror what he does, but otherwise he is in control. Then tell him it's your turn. You kiss him how you want to be kissed, and he has to mirror what you do.

What Guys Said 1

• Unheard-of. Just keep practicing. Tell him what you want.

http://www.wikihow.com/French-Kiss

OK. some are better than others. But it is not that hard. I'm not trying to be crude, but how does he do kissing you lips down below? Can a guy be crappy at kissing upper lips and great at kissing lower lips? I dunno? Good luck!

What Girls Said 2

• He may Not be in to this, sweetie, so this is his puckered up problem. I never Once met a guy who couldn't learn to be a lizard lip. However, by showing him the ropes of how you love it, he may finally get the hang of it, however, may never really like it.
    I have found that with some guys that certain things dealing with Foreplay was never their big bag. So I of course lose out on that end in the Pleasure department. But being you are married, this cozy couple, Compromise is the best way to go and he should at least give you a little leave way, not give you a lip about it... tell him to watch and learn.
    Good luck. xx

• Teach him, keep teaching him until he gets it. Make him make out with a pillow if you have to. Or, just accept you'll never be feenchkissed as long as you're together, and if you choose him, then stick with that decision and quit whining.