What's a good way to propose to my girlfriend?

Well, me and my girlfriend have been together for some time, and I really wanna marry her, but I don't know how to propose!

She's very very introverted, doesn't like attention at all, and she doesn't really like big romantic gestures. She likes simple things, in fact when we were talking once, she told me her dream honey moon was "staying at home, shut away from the world for awhile, and not going out at all and no cooking, she'd rather order in"

Just to give you some insight, so I can't do anything to big, but I can't randomly go "so, wanna marry me?" While were watching TV, it, s just hard to think of something in between, because she doesn't even like going out to eat, so restaurants are out too

Most Helpful Girl

• Why dont you order from her favorite restaurant, and have a nice evening with one another, and when dessert Is just about over, propose?

• That's really good, And I can set it all up too

• Thanks for MH. I hope all goes well for you two.
      And congrats!

• I hope so took thank you :)

What Girls Said 6

• Definitely nothing public for someone like her, at all!

Have a nice night in where you make dinner or get takeout from a good restaurant, and set the place up really nicely. Pop the question during dessert or right after dinner. Good luck :)

• I like how in one movie, the guy had the ring in the fortune cookie and when she opened it, so sweet!

• Well my fiancĂ© proposed by taking me out to a waterfall where we previously carved our initials into a tree. While I was putting in a notch to mark a year, he pulled out the ring so when I turned around I saw it

• I vote for the ring inside fortune cookie while eating in bed together.
    Best wishes! :)

• Can tell her:
    "So, do we get married?"
    or
    "What if we get married?"

• But that just seems like it's starting a conversation rather then asking

• The husbands of two of my cousins proposed that way. That's why I suggested it.

• Over a romantic dinner

What Guys Said 1

• Send her a love letter in the post. Or set out a fun treasury hunt around the house to find the ri. g or a note say will let be your Mr ( insect her name here )