Unmarried people only - at what age do you want to get married?

At what age would you like to get married?

• Under 23
  • 24 - 27
  • 28 - 31
  • 31 - 35
  • 35+
I would like to be about 22. I'm 20 now and single, so that doesn't look promising haha :)

Most Helpful Guy

• My plan is to get married sometime when I finish university but depending on what I study (law takes 6 years) I might get married earlier.

What Guys Said 16

• 2|0
  • I doubt that I will ever get married. I don't think I can trust a woman that much.

• it's like tying a lazo around your nuts and handing her the rope

• You need 2 more options.
    Never
    And, No particular age.

Me I personally don't have a biological schedule for myself. I love my girlfriend and am serious about her, but I feel no compulsion to be married by a specific age.
    When I am well inserted into my career, have my financial situation in order and have been together with her for 2 years. Then I'll consider it.
    I don't think people should get married if they've only dated for a few months. That's not enough time to really get to know someone. See how they deal with stressful situations. If they can be loyal for even 1 year. If you two have the capacity to keep the attraction and the spark in the relationship going. Plus if you like their family. You're marrying into that o. o

• I'm hoping around 27 or 28 but we'll see ;)

• I did not vote because the way I feel right now I NEVER want to get married.

• I'm 27 and definitely in no hurry whatsoever. And I'm definitely not settling either lol

• I said 35+ because there wasn't a never option

• I am ready right now

• Never. There is no incentive for me to marry anyone, there are also plenty of reasons not to marry.

• there is no limit
    not in any religion
    neither any country law
    but i think when you met someone suitable to live with

• I voted C but i don't think i can take that decision all by myself !!

• Around 28-29

• None. I don't see the point of it

• Never. Alimony and child support doesn't appeal to me

• After I find a woman I can stand to be around for more than 2 weeks. Oh wait, I guess that means never.

• 22 is way too young most people I know that got married at that age are now divorced. It's hard on the children

What Girls Said 22

• Either B or C... but I just said B cause ideally I want to be married by 27 so I can start having kids :D

• I voted B but meant A, I want to be married by the time I am 23 and have kids a couple years later, 2 or 3 by the time I am 28. My main goal in life is to create my own family to share it with and a lot of kids means you have to start early, which means getting married early.

• I'm not sure whether or not I'm going to get married in the future, as (right now, at least) the thought of being legally committed to a person for the rest of my life scares me. I picture myself being a runaway bride. It would have to be a very amazing guy to convince me to go down an aisle.

If I do get married, though, I can't see myself being any younger than 28, or even 30. I picture my 20s as a time to be super free, do amazing things, and have open options. I've never been able to picture myself settled down at such a time in my life.

• I want to get married by the time I'm 25

• Sometime before I die I guess.

22? I'm 23 and can't imagine being married haha.

• 27 seems like a good age. but i'm slow, so maybe 30.

• I'm 16, but I want to get married by 23. I want to marry young.

• After 27 or 28, anyway. I'm enjoying life too much right now. I am not ready for something so serious like marriage.

• I wouldve liked to have been married at 30; I'm 34 now and not married but life is good

• I'm already in a relationship and we're both 23 but I'm not in a hurry so I answered C

• Not very sure whether I want to get married. If ever I want to, somewhere after I am 30 or 35. I am not mentally prepared for get married right now. Can't even imagine myself as a bride.

• I think around 27 is a good age for me since I want to have at least one child before I get 30 (and I want to get married before having children) :)

• I chose C 28-31.
    I would like to get married around that time, after I've traveled & experienced things so I can settle down :) but I won't settle for anyone just for the sake of being "married" he has to be someone I'm completely in love with.

• Around 23-25 or later.

• I'm 17 now but trust me I don't have any plans on getting married even in my late twenties. But anyway I voted C

• *highfive*
      At that age, I was telling everyone I don't even know if I want to be married at 30. Lol. I'm 24 and it holds true to this day

• ummm i have to soon apparently. i was commanded to.

• What do you mean? D: Like a betrothal?

• そうですか!
      どことのハーフですか?
      社長さんはそう言えるか分からなかったです。笑
      私は去年宮城県で留学しました :)

• アメリカのハーフ♡
      そうなんだ!

• You don't have an option for: don't give a shit about marriage.

• In my late 20s so any age between 26 and 29.

• 27-28 years old.

• Ideally before I'm 30 especially if having children is on the table :)

• Ma goal in 22 or 23 haha

• Ideally I'd like to get married around the time I graduate so around 21-24.

I want to have kids while I'm young (I want to have my first child before I'm 27) so of course it makes sense for me to want to get married young.