Why did he marry me?

We got married several months ago. I knew he had issues. So did I. He would flirt on his cell and email. Most of his Fb friends are female. I caught him in some lies. Big and small. Recently, we had a big fight. I lost all trust, what little I had and love for him. I lost my job recently. I was ready to walk away but no one was willing to help me out of this situation. I am dead inside. I thought he was the one. I know if he's been that way all his life he won't change. He played me into thinking he was the one. So why did he marry me?

I found 4 dating sites in his email recently. He was emailing a woman he said he never met. He barely wants sex with me but he clearly loves women too much. He spends time in the bathroom doing who knows what. He also has something called keepsafe on his cell. It securely stores pictures with a password required. He said its pictures of us. Sure! Why keep it locked than?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why did you marry him?

It sounds like you were both playing each other the entire time you were dating and you knew about it. People don't magically change after they get married. You knew the kind of guy you were dealing with when you said "I do"

What Guys Said 2

• Man... I wish I had his ability to manipulate people. I am... was honest... and got nothing, that left me dead inside. I need to study his talents.

• He wanted a regular sex partner as well as his affairs. He is a sex addict. Dump him or see if he wants to get some help at S. A.

• That's the funny thing, he doesn't want sex that much. He tells me I don't need it all the time. Why all of a sudden is he telling me he likes it but won't let it control him. He'd rather hide in the bathroom doing who knows what.

What Girls Said 2

• He loves that he can pretty much get away with anything and you stick around. You marrying him locked the "ball and chain" around your ankle. He thrives off of that control over you and your probably right saying he's not going to change. Don't allow yourself to be treated like that any longer hun

• Wait, you knew that stuff BEFORE you married him? Or did you find out after?