Men what age do you think is am ideal age to get married? And why?

When it comes to marriage do you think men should wait until their older bc supposedly they aren't ready to be committed as opposed to women who are supposedly more ready/ willing to be married?

• 18-24
  • 25-30
  • 30-35
  • 35 and up

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think people should consider marriage unless they've been together for at least 5 years and are in their late 20's - early 30's or so. You change too much and just aren't mature before that. Getting married under 25 years old is especially dangerous.

You should also be financially secure, and very secure in your relationship. There should be NOTHING you cannot discuss openly with your partner.

• I approve this message lol I feel like a political campaign ad l

What Guys Said 7

• I don't believe in marriage for romantic purposes. Maybe for legal purposes or if it makes situations simpler, but if you are just marrying because you love someone. Save the money and go on an epic vacation or something in my opinion

• So I guess at whatever age you confront legal or personal problems due to not being married.

• That's a really interesting idea, actually.

• Depends on what you are looking for really. I want a family, so I'd rather not wait until my 30s if I can help it. Also how you are doing in your career is quite important.

• Exactly you read my mind :)

• I really think the ideal age is different for each person. For me, being a young adult, I suppose I'm am exception to the "rule" because I'm completely and honestly ready to marry the woman I'm with (and most certainly will). My vote only reflects my personal opinion for my life and isn't a statement on what everyone else should do.

• The older the better.

• Where is the "Never" option? Marriage is very dangerous for men. Why should he get married? If he wants to keep a girl around for life and have kids, he doesn't need to marry to do that.

• I pick B. I remember reading that women that marry under the age of 25 are more likely to get divorced.

• Whenever the right girl comes along. Marriage isn't even in my head until a solid well rounded relationship is already flowering.

What Girls Said 4

• Only when both parties are mentally ready and mature, stable to settle down. I see marriage as a lifelong matter, and wouldn't want a divorce unless due to unforseen circumstances.
    Just that i dont understand why people are rushing to get married in early 20s

• Financially.. if both have good careers they can get married.. afford an a family and whatever unexpected hardships come their way also maturity plays an impo. Role..

• I think the man should at least be 25, otherwise he's not gonna be mature enough mentally to make it work. I also think girls should be over 21... Your taste change so much from 18 to 21 that you need to be over that period before thinking of marriage.

• Men can wait a lot longer than women can. Having babies isn't exactly an issue for them like it is for women they can wait until they're 70 if they want so it's really no rush to get married.