Do women even care about their husbands after having a child or have they gotten what they wanted from him and don't need him anymore?

Do women even care about their husbands after having a child or have they gotten what they wanted from him and don't need him anymore

• Yes they do care about him
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude... help your wife with the baby like I said on your last question

What Girls Said 7

• Wtf some do care. I would has it happened to you?

• I know I'll still need him after I have kids

• Depends on what kind of women you married.

• Depends on postpartum situation of the mother.

• What do you mean

• If the woman has depression after birth and the husband is so careless and not giving enough support to her, she will hate both baby and the dad.
      If the father never cares about changing diapers, feedin baby and getting shifts in the night so mom can sleep, if he is not helpful, even if she s not depressed, she will hate the father again.
      If the kid is the only thing u wanted and u think u r good without the dad yes again woman doesn't care.
      But if the father is so helpful and they wanted the baby to make a legit family, then women will want to grow their family even more with the same person because they love them and they find them the most suitable dad ever so they will fall even more in love with a good dad.

Etc etc.

• But are very few women the kind of women who only want the kid and think they are good without the dad

• It must be you. I know plenty of women who still love their husbands after the kids. When I marry and have kids, I know I will still love him. Maybe you're not a good husband to your wife. Do you even help with the baby? Maybe she resents that you spend all your time at bars or out with your friends. Learn to take care of your family and get off the computer.

• They won't care about their husbands if they have the sime kind of prejudices as you do, and that has nothing to do with having a child or not it's more about IQ

• if men helped more with the baby and helped their wives they would have more time together... js

What Guys Said 4

• Choose wisely and don't let any shit fly. If you start noticing her putting the kid entirely before you, stamp that shit out fast.

• But it's a helpless little baby... it needs to be put first...

• @TheLittleBuggy That does not mean you neglect the partner that made it possible for the both of you to have a child. It is important to still have a healthy relationship with your husband/wife so that the kid can grow up in a loving family. The kid is for ~20 years. Your spouse is (supposedly) for the rest of the life. Don't screw up that relationship.

• I know, but both partners ought to put the child first in some situations, and the other partner first in other situations.

• If you're lucky they'll still care. Odds are against it though.

• This won't apply for all woman, but a lot of women want a man for support, much like some men want a woman for sex. These same women often want a child to shower affection on. In the absence of a child she may have to settle for showering affection on her husband. The women that are only looking for a man to support them and "her" future child are more aggressive in finding a husband than non-selfish women that are actually looking for a husband to love.

• did you just have a kid and the wife's ignoring you?

• All my friends have and its the same story

• I suppose his wife has so much work with the kid (s) that he feels a bit neglected.