Shotgun wedding on GAG?

Ok, tag a GAGer on here whom you'd be ok with marrying at the click of "Post." This is just a game so chill your tits. Tag anyone of the opposite or same gender, but no polygamy please, so make sure the person doesn't already have the ring, I mean the @, before you say "I Post"! And a little description of your wedding would be nice. :)

P. S. Although I'm the minister, my vocation allows me to marry, so I can count if anyone wished to marry the minister...*this is the part where I smile.*

Who are you going to propose to? To get the ball started, here's some people in particular whom I'm ever so compelled to deem my blessing over:

@harakiri
@CommieDearest
@BertMacklinFBI
@DubbleTrubble
@WhiteSteve

I now pronounce @harakiri as my GAG-fully wedded wife! Kiss me all you want, bay-bay. <3
Ok, scoured my follows list for more potential GAG marriages to bless!

@been_waiting
@srslyly
@crazyincalifornia
@sexxbunnyy
@comoestas
@codysmith95
@ArabianPwincess
@AskMeAnything15 (you said ask anything)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• Hey, little sister: SHOTGUN! It's a... nice day to, start again. C'mon, it's a... nice day for a White Wedding!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAZQaYKZMTI

• The day I met you on this site, I fell in love. Your sweet kindness caressed me and made me feel wonderful. You are for me and I could never take my eyes off of you. I know you love me too, but our relationship has been quite weird. How do we love ourselves as much as we love the other. Why have we never argued or fought? It is because you my love are the perfect one for me. I think of you every waking moment. You cloud my mind 24/7, I can never rid you, it is as if your body is attached to mine. The love I get from you is addicting like nicotine. My love for you would never allow anything to come between us. *Gets on one knee* "@TrackisLife..." *Produces ring case and opens it up* "will you do me the honor and marry me?"

• I'll be @HotStudLoverCupcake's trophy husband any day. I'm not even gay, I just like the way the guy fills out a pair of jeans...

• @chocolateismylover ma luver this may sound funny but...😳😳😖😣
    fc08.deviantart.net/.../...by_art_twin-d60sjpx.jpg

• Hmm. I was married here once. Divorced shortly thereafter. Meh. One is enough. I just want to bear witness to the love on GaG!

• I feel so left outtt but I'm going to keep my shit together and "oh sorry we'r short a girls over here" :D

• @Scmitch

Do you accept?

Those eyes though <3

• Can I marry u?

• @latina28.

• I'll take sparrow24

• Can't tag her because you're anon. Soooo you don't get her.

What Girls Said 7