What is the secret for a long lasting marriage?

• Having kids
  • Communication
  • Great sex
  • All of the above
  • I wish I knew!

Most Helpful Guy

• All of the above, minus kids. They're not needed AT ALL! In fact, they're a reducing factor.

Communication, sexual compability, dating even when married... basically you need to remember to fall in love and not only be in love. Do exactly the same shit you did when dating (okay, some might want to replace the clubbing with a nice dinner and fine wine, but you get my point). Maybe not as often, but when you do, you do it with passhion like you MEAN it.

What Guys Said 4

• All of the above and more. Though kids are not a necessity here but sure add to every bit of happiness, excitement, fulfillment and spice :-D

What's most important is compatibility and ability to understand, realize, communicate & accept each other w/o trying to mold and change each other

• Commitment, communication, sex are part of the answer. But putting the needs of your spouse first over your own, and working together.

• 9/10 couples that pray every day stay together for life! :)

• to not get married at alll

What Girls Said 1

• Communication! :) The sexlife needs to be good too though