Ladies, do you have your bridesmaids picked out in your head? Guys, do you know who your groomsmen are going to be?

I have a fair idea. I know who my Maid of Honor will be, and I know who my Matron of Honor will be, as well as a few bridesmaids. I hope my brother is a groomsman.

How many maids/groomsmen are y'all thinking? And who are they (cousins, roommates, etc.)?

Does anyone at least have any ideas about colors? Or cake? Or the type of dress they want?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I want my best friends to be my bridesmaids. I have 2. The more responsible one will be the MOH I've actually already promised her her place in the wedding.

As far as colors I'm thinking I want to do my favorite color: turquoise as a highlight. I'm not sure if I want to do off white or pink or whatever as the main color, but yeah I'll probably have some turquoise ribbons incorporated somewhere.

The cake is the most important part. It has to be amazing. I'm not sure if I want something like this media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...ee9fb0ca93cf.jpg classic and all white or something more intricate like this media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...4fe9e2956ad0.jpg
    but the cake will be the highlight of the day. I'm a huge foodie and omg yes the cake needs to reflect that.

As far as the bridesmaids dresses I'm gonna let them pick out what style they want to wear individually. They don't have to be the same dress, but they need to be the same length and color. So one of them can wear dress A while the other wears dress D for example media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...63ed525370da.jpg

• Oh my gosh, I LOVE the detail to this! The pearls on that cake look yummy too-I hope they're edible! And I like the slight variation among the same dress for your maids to wear-gives them some freedom to decide what neckline they'd want (not meaning you'd be a bridezilla or anything, lol!).

• lol no I actually plan on having a pretty lax wedding (no more than 15 people total) so everybody can pretty much do whatever they want within reason. I just don't want it to get too tacky though!

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• yes i know they would be my friends and if my bride got a brother (s) sure he will be a groomsman

• No. I'm like that '27 Dresses' movie. I'm always a bridesmaid but never a bride. Tragic...

• Not getting married. Men that marry are suckers

• Men that marry deserve all the shit they get. It's not like the dangers aren't well known these days

• I have no friends so mine will be a bunch of weird sock puppets I made.

What Girls Said 4

• Well, obviously, my best friends.

• Yes, I have two sisters, a BFF and a cousin. So I have my bridesmaids 😁

• Considering bridesmaid is not really a thing in my country, it's more one "witness" and it's just one person. Also, I have no clue who it would be

• My best friend and whichever of my 5 sisters wanna be in the wedding party.