Christian girls and muslim men?

First of all i dont care what people's beliefs are but im very curious to why when Christian girls meets Muslim men the Christian girl always has to change her religion for the muslim man to marry him but the Muslim man will not change his beliefs to marry the Christian girl why is this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because islam is against it, if i remember right.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interfaith_marriage_in_Islam
    a nice place to start reading. Basically religion is forbidding it, it's that simple. And since islam is patriarchal, they automatically expect her to convert.

Girls, don't do it. Don't convert because of one guy. If he's that stuck up, he's not your dream guy. He's an ass caring more about religion than love. And that applies to anoyne demanding a religion change from their partner.

• no, islame is not against it and it's not forbidden.

• so tell me, WHY do we so often see questions about christian girls unsure about converting because he demands it?
      WHY?

• did i ask to do so? I'm stating the truth, so if anyone here wants to marry a muslim will get it 'she has no obligation to convert'

What Guys Said 5

• Who said Christian girls have to convert their religion to marry a Muslim? Islam allows Muslim men to marry Christian women as long as they are chaste (virgins).

Yes some women do convert to islam when they marry an Muslim guy but that can be for different reasons; The guy might have explained to her what Islam is about and she was liked it and converted, or the guy's family does not accept him to marry a Christian and the girl doesn't really care about religion so she doesn't mind converting to Islam to marry him. I'm pretty sure there r several other reasons i am missing but those i think r most common.

• Women dont have to do anything. The prophet of islam (pbuh) had two wives that did not convert, one jewish and one christian, they later DECIDED to convert because they found it beautiful. It is your choice and if the man is a true muslim, he will understand.

• FYI: Christian girl CAN marry a muslim without changing her religion

• So why did my friend change her religion to marry her partner to be to be allowed into his family

• ask her yourself

• Lol i would but since she changed to muslim i hardly see her to ask her myself

• Muslim men are strong. Western man is weak now

• Lol first of all that is plain wrong. Muslims are allowed to marry christians and Jews. No one has to change their beliefs lol

• Only if its a fake wedding

• Lol thanks kyndra

What Girls Said 3

• muslim guy won't marry wit christian. just fuck and go. buuttt every person different u have to know it. im talin general as a muslim gurl

• Not all muslim men are fuck and but have come across them especially in the uk but my mate is christian and she married a muslim guy

• Yes i agree Muslims are very strict as my mate was not allowed into his family even though she had children for him but his family dont like it even though she changed her beliefs sounds like muslim guys just use non muslim girls for sex till they find a muslim wife and why are muslim men allowed a sex life with whatever beliefs but a muslim girl can't have a sex life at all what powers do muslim men over women

• in fact in quran women and men both non allowed to sex before marriage. but in practice guys do this but girl cannot. u know virginity blood etc. thats a proof to be a virgin guys wanna see it first night. thats why i am not muslim :))

• My brothers wife is catholic - Greek ( basically she's very much I to her religion ) and were of a Muslim background, they both follow there own religion they had 2 wedding ceremony's one catholic and one Muslim and they didn't do anything different at the wedding they just had 2 ceremony's for the sake of distant realities

• It's always the woman who changes. Same as Christian man with a Muslim woman. Always the woman is the one to do it. Ok I know not every single one but most of the time it is. Women go to the mans country more than he goes to her country to.
    I wouldn't do that myself though.