Do you think allowing a man to marry more than a woman could solve many problems?

Then there were less homewreckers or single women or cheating and stuffs like these.

0|0
7|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I think it will be better than cheating and divorce.

0|1
    4|1

What Girls Said 6

• No one know the Wisdom behind allowing to marry more then 1 women so stop all that talk about it because no one can change the idea that all this exist.

1|0
    0|0
  • No it wouldn't slove any probelms,
    Men just need to learn how to be better men, and not cheat.

3|0
    0|0
  • No, if anything it would create more problems.

2|0
    0|0
  • No, the man would have as much problems as women he get married with.

1|1
    0|0
  • No, many if not most affairs take place between two married people.

1|0
    0|0
  • LMAO No. It's not going to solve anything...

1|0
    0|0
    • Why? Its based on human's nature.

• No. It's based on your opinions (since when is marriage human nature?). If you actually sit and think about it, you'll realize that it doesn't make any sense.

What Guys Said 3

• It wouldn't solve any problems, it would just make the problems that already exist much more obvious and apparent.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, but I don't see why it should be illegal. As long as his current wife agrees to it they are all adults and can make their own decisions. The current wife would need to agree to it because it would effect shared property in the case of a divorce.

1|0
    1|0
  • I guarantee you that you'd have a very small number of rich, powerful men with large harems (like in ancient times), and the rest of the guys would be out of luck.

Be careful what you ask for :)

1|1
    0|0