If you had to move in with your fiancè's parents so you could save money for a wedding... how long do you think you'd last?

It's not that I dislike them. They're good people, but they're slobs. They never clean up after themselves. How long do you think you'd last living with them?

Most Helpful Girl

• I won't last a day if they're slobs. So sad when they're responsible adults and can't even clean after themselves.

• It kinda is. They lost their house and when we helped them move out of it, the place was such a sad state. I mean how hard is it to wipe up a counter top after you make such a mess making coffee? It's like the pot of sugar gets tipped upside down, fucking coffee grinds on the counter to and they don't wash the coffee pot either. I hated coffee since I was small but now the shit disgusts me. Sorry... end rant lol

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't last a day if they are slobs. I'm kinda a clean freak.

• I like my boyfriends parents, so maybe a year or so. If they were slobs, probably not even a day, unless I could afford to hire a maid

What Guys Said 1

• I could probably last a long time to forever. assuming I love the shit out of my fiancé/soon to be wife. and I would clean up after them too, it'll teach me some things.