How to find a good man for marriage?

am 26 and am bored for being alone for long time, till now I can't find a great man to get married, all my relationship were in internet and every time we break up I blame my self and I can't find answer to what was wrong question, I don't want to have sex before marriage that's why am still virgin, I don't look for money just a man who would be good to me and to his kids in future.

guys what advice you would give me here?

Most Helpful Guy

• go for arranged. Because i dont think there too many guys who would want to marry a girl before dating her for at least 2 years
    and by the way dont jump into marriage just for the sake of ending boredom, thats like jumping from a plane without a parachute and expecting not to break any bones

• @dakraziest in my country and my family we don't have that type of marriage, am not jumping into it just to end my boredom all I want is that everything being legal, guys this days are looking for sex before marriage and am not into that and every time I say no to that the'y call me Ugly and complex I don't know what's wrong here is me or them, to be honest my family doesn't stop bringing marriage into my face all the time and that made me hate my self and my life for long I just want to shut them all am not saying marriage immediately we can get engaged if I find a guy who is really intreset on me not a guy who portend to be interesting just to get some benefits.

• Graduate can't find job yet wishing to leave the country and have a life..

• Best of luck for the job but why dont you try to be an entreprenuer yourself,
      these days its so easy to be your own boss and leaving the country well see if you have an oppurtunity apply in australlia or Canada they are taking quite a lot of people based on qualifications

What Guys Said 14

• Try looking in real life instead of going to dating websites. The Internet is not exactly the best place in the world to look for a relationship.

• what country do you live in? Just curious

• I'm older then you but still going through the same thing. I think I'm trying to hard to find the perfect woman maybe that's why I've never been in a relationship.

• never or just your RS was always not that good :/ @mnwildfan

• Well for starters, the Internet isn't exactly the best way to get a lasting relationship.

• Go to places/events/gatherings that interest you. You'll meet a like minded persons. Hopefully the common interest will bind a close relationship.

• Get out of the house.

• I'm here honey. And I'm being serious. I'm as lonely as you

• ooooh i luv ur entire vuews. i know man who have similar views like urs and will be a good hubbs for u. search for sumone name Keyspirits on here. im sure he can help u with it ;3
    he will marry u for the rest of his life and will hold ur hand til ur old and can't walk anymore. will be there whenvervur feeling down and needed sumone to brighten up ur day. i suggest u refer to him =-)

• For a relationship and dating advice, stay away from G@G and the internet.

• well how often do you go out and meet guys?

• If you're religious, a church. If not... well I don't know. The only reason for a guy to get married today is for religious reasons--everything else he can have without a legally defined marriage, saving himself from the potential legal and financial damages being married can bring a guy.

• I see Thanks @Opinion

• It's just gonna' take some time. You do understand that insisting on not having sex before marriage really limits the pool of men right? at least here in the US it does. Just be patient.

• @Opinion I don't know but I want to be just for one but guys doesn't accept that Idea at all

• Church functions or there are some outdoor clubs that specialize in singles to do things like canoeing etc. and people just meet as a group and if some hit it off great. Everyone is there for the same thing but it isn't one on one it is a large mixed group that goes out once a month or so and some pair off.

• @Opinion am not christian :/ and I wish am in USA I would love to go out like that :))

• There is no magic to it. You look. You use all the avenues you can.

• @Opinion I know thanks :))

• @Opinion i see :)) Okay then as u want ;)

• I wish you well!

What Girls Said 3

• Patience, meeting people in the right places and dating.

• I don't know how to date... @Opinion

• Patience, and try to visit places, but avoid players.

• @Opinion I wish I can visit places I have super over protected parents I wish I can have my own life..

• Maybe on serious dating websites. through interest groups. Match maker. are you religious?

• Am Muslim

• Aren't there interest groups or religious organizations or matchmakers? Or your place of worship

• Nop :/ I don't trust does stuff :(