Would you marry a girl who is a virgin?

Would you guys prefer a girl who is a virgin before marrying her or it doesn't matter?

• Yes
  • No- I really dont care

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course I would is she was the chosen one

What Guys Said 7

• I would never take such a big risk with my future.
    That would give me something like an 84% chance of having any sex life, and no guarantee that it would be healthy and regular. If it was ever less than 4 days a week, I would have to file for divorce. wouldn't that be a waste of a marriage and divorce?

• I'd prefer one but if i met a girl who's right for me but wasn't a virgin , that would be fine too, as long as she hasn't slept around a lot.

• I would definitely prefer a virgin.

• This is all hypothetical for me, but a virgin would go on and on about why it's so important for her to be a virgin when she got married, and that would probably sour our relationship pretty quickly.

• I'm a virgin myself but I don't really care. My gf isn't and that doesn't change anything. If I were single and she was a virgin, it would be ok if she was waiting for the right time in a relationship.

What I would probably not do is get into a sexless relationship and wait till marriage.

• if you dont mind me asking, if she isn't a virgin then are you the one that is waiting for the right time to have sex?

• Well I do feel ready and yes I'm kind of nervous too and it's partly because I came on two ocassions while we were making out heavily. We've been dating for slightly more tan 2 months now and known each other since HS and we were friends then. So yes, she's not really someone new so I'm ready. She did though wanted to take things slow but sometime next week or so, she wants to go further.
      I'm a bit nervous about it though... of finishing too fast and it being awkward. This all feels new to me.. all

• Even if we're virgin, it's different because we're less likely to wait all the way till marriage and more likely to want a sexual relationship. I still have a slightly high sex drive.

• Tight pink pussy? hell yea

• Doesn't really matter to me.

What Girls Said 0