Will you marry someone who loves you for more than a decade?

We were in our teens when we started dating. I eventually broke up with him , because I thought I deserve better. I dated a lot and never met that mr right. Over the years we get back together and broke up. I finally relocated. We sometime call each other. He had his share of women too. He also got a child from a gf , Whom he has no contact with. Now after some times , we started talking. I really want to settle. He wants to marry me. He even showed me a collection of my profile pictures that he copied from my social website. I don't know if that is creepy. If I marry him , I will be leaving my life and has to move where I used to be. I feel like he is the one qho loved me all those years. I just can't decide

Most Helpful Girl

• I was in a somewhat similar situation a while ago... was best friends with a guy who had been in love with me for 10 years... But i just never felt that way about him so we never even dated. I don't think it would've been fair to him. I kinda feel the same way about your situation... he loves you but you don't love him so how are you ever going to be truly happy together? He'll probably know you don't feel the same way he does and that will damage your relationship... If you really really want to settle down, then maybe you guys could date again? Not jump straight into marriage, try things out first, if it doesn't work then try to remain friends. I hope it helps :)

What Guys Said 3

• Me personally, I wouldn't take you back. Yes it is creepy that he kept your pics and didn't move on.

• "I thought I deserve better"

You don't know what love means. Your title is misleading.

Love would be "I thought he deserved better"

• No. Fuck them.

What Girls Said 1

• Not if you don't love him. You don't marry just bc someone loves you well j guess people do but I think it'd be very depressing. Plus it sounds like you don't want to go back to where you came from.