If your husband is flirting with other girls behind your back?

Aswell as being extremely shady , and you want to leave him. But he pleads to be with you and that he will change... would you consider?

• Yes, I would give him a chance
  • No he will not change

Most Helpful Girl

• He's not faithful nor is he trustworthy. If he knew that flirting with other girls would hurt your feelings then why would he do it. Don't give him a fourth chance, because then he'll stop having respect for you. Be strong not weak, leave him. There are at least 3.7 billion men on this earth, why settle for less when you can have a man that really honors and respects you.

What Guys Said 2

• Well, maybe he is flirting because he doesn't get the attention he needs from you. With all due respect, if someone is happy with their married and sex life the need for attention and affection from others really isn't an issue. I am not pointing fingers at you, I am just saying there may be underlying issue as to why he is seeking affection from someone else. I hope you can work it out. You may need to speak to a professional marriage counsellor.

• I would! \o/

What Girls Said 1

• he ain't gonna change