If you have problems at the beginning of a marriage?

Mainly due to trust issues. Do you think when kids get involved it would makes things better or worse?

• Worse
  • Better
And why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay so I chose worse, but that is not always the case. I never had trust issues with my partner, until we had a baby. I'm not sure why I suddenly had trust issues, but they were there. Overall, I think our son strengthened our bond. We are in a very good spot of our lives, and I think our son has made us realize how much we love eachother. Sorry for ranting on here, but I think it is definitely up to the individual. I can tell you this: if your relationship is not so great now, a baby will probably not make it better..

What Guys Said 1

• Kids make things worse, that's not hard to tell. While the feeling of obligation towards the kid might keep you together, having a kid has been proven to reduce your feeling of happniess which again has other negative effects.

So therefore i'd say having kid (s) make things worse.

What Girls Said 4

• Worse worse worse WORSE!

• It's incredibly irresponsible to bring children into this world with a "job' to fix their parent's relationship. Babies create stress. They lower marital satisfaction, particularly when they're under the age of three.

I'm very happily married, and even though we dated/lived together for 3.5 years, we essentially had a "honeymoon baby". He was conceived less than six months after we married and we absolutely struggled the first couple years because babies are hard work! And we're best friends with zero trust issues.

• What were you doing marrying a player type in the first place? Players =/= husbands.

• Worse, how do you get married with trust issues?

• What kind of trust issues?