Guys, who is the ideal wife. POLL?

In your experience, or opinion, which group do you believe overall make the better wives. Who is the ideal wife? POLL

• Christians
  • Asians
  • Jews
  • Whites
  • African Americas
ya well I feel like different religions have different values and traditions. And thats what I really meant. Why did everyone take this completely out of proportion. It wasn't meant to be racist or anything.

Most Helpful Guy

• If we can be serious and objective for a second, I personally think moderate "theists" are divine women to marry. :) The key word is moderate of course. Non-radical religious women are hard to find, but when you find one you just want to have babies with her or be her BFF minimum. :) There's nothing more attractive to me than someone who has such a pure heart. I really do think they make the best friends, the best wives and the best mothers simply because of the sheer amount of compassion and love they have for all living creatures.

Of course an atheist can also share the same values and have an equally big and pure heart. I'm not denying that. I'm just saying a moderate religious woman is potential wife material by default. :) As long as she isn't trying to convert others, isn't taking the sacred writtings too literally and has a respectable level of intelligence, I'm all for it marrying a woman with spirituality.

I made sure not to specify a religion in particular because most religions are essentially built around the same core values, maxims and morals. They just have different prophets, symbols and traditions. Marrying a buddhist seems a lot more interesting to me than marrying a cold hearted, xenophobic/racist and intolerant atheist for example. Yes, I'm aware that religious people can be intolerant too (like christians vs homosexuals). I'm just saying that "on paper" a woman with spirituality and a good heart is a good person to marry.

What Guys Said 24

• that is the weirdest poll ever. you just threw religion and some races in there.

• Hmmmm, I don't know how to answer this poll...

assets.diylol.com/.../...erefore-aliens-29e979.jpg

• Eh.. The poll doesn't make sense to me but like I don't really have an opinion of an ideal wife. Like I don't go into it with expectations of shit like that. Like I can take care of my business so it isn't like I expect a woman to do shit for me or anything like that. Sure we can help each other but I don't think like "omg I need to find a woman who can cook and clean and do laundry" or anything like that.

This isn't based on race or religion for me at all.

• Lol why are the options 3 races and 2 religious affiliations. You know someone colold be black and Christian :o
    They aren't mutuality exclusive.

• All those races has potential! It's not the race that makes them idea it's the individual.

• Anyone who has an answer to this is racist lol

• I want to marry a half-Jewish, half-Christian mulatto who lives in Asia.

• Steven Wright (comedian) sat down beside a blonde haired Asian girl on the city bus and tried to come on to her. She said "Sorry, I only go for Jewish cowboys." Wright said: "Let me introduce myself. My name is Bucky Goldstein."

• Atheists make the best wives.
    It's a proven fact that atheist marriages are less likely to end in divorce.
    A marriage between a black American woman and a white man is also unlikely to end in divorce.

• I guess someone that shares the same faith as me- so Christian. You do know that there are terrible people that consider themselves Christian though right?

• This poll doesn't make sense. You give religions and races as options.

• You want people to chose between race and religions is odd because Christians can include whites, African Americans, and Asians.

• I wouldn't want a religious woman. But, I don't care about race.

• I wouldn't even consider dating a non-christian, for me it's super important to have the same values and views on life!

• I don't care about religion, ethnicity, nationality or anything else...

• this is the hardest question I've ever had. .

• you might consider taking this down coz most of them will barrage you with their disapproval.

• 2|1
  • That is such an arbitrary list. I also don't think there is an ideal wife. Fuck, why would I want a wife?

• LOL at the peeps sayin white women.

dyin ova here.

• I assume that your question is about the general culture these women come from? If that is the case then I would say Asian. I really don't want a woman from a culture that has an "I don't need a man" attitude. I feel like if a person thinks they don't need their partner, then you shouldn't be in a relationship with them.

Asian women are more traditional in their belief that men and women are partners and not just an option. This of course only applies to women that are actually raised in that culture, and in all fairness is just a generalization.

• what culture teaches women that they don't need a man?

• Western culture in general. It is a part of the movement to make women more independent. I can understand the reasons for such a movement, but a lot of women have taken that message too far. Men need to feel needed, and too much independence prevents that.

I want a wife that needs me as much as I need her and isn't afraid to show it. Anyway like I said these are based on generalizations. They very nature of this question pretty much makes me rely on generalizations to answer. Clearly I know not every woman from a certain culture will act the same way.

• Whoever identifies the least with all these meaningless traits. I'm not religious myself, but the first option concerning religion seems to be the one with the most weight, since it can become a person's identity and lifestyle (which causes a possibility for big compatibilities/incompatibilities).

But otherwise, the people that don't identify themselves with a trait as meaningless as skin color points to a deeper meaning: they're not petty or simple people in general. They have the ability to find REAL ways to measure themselves, identify themselves, and don't have needless pride in meaningless things like skin color.

• B. Must be foreign born. American born Asians are white girls, just decorated differently.

• How would race dictate... and then "Christians"... ?

What Girls Said 11

• Uhhhh, I'm an atheist and a damn good wife. What does race have to do with anything? How old are you?

• What the fuck are those poll options? lmao

• Wtf has race got to do with anything?

• lol at the poll options!

• Haha! The poll options xD...

• wtf hahahah this poll kills me

• This is an odd poll...

• A women that's not a Thot

• Uh what? You are mixing race and religion here..

• it depends on the person not on their exterior features:)

• This poll is so stupid
    You did it all about race and nationality
    Lol smh