Is he really married? or is she just holding on?

I'm talking to a guy whose "baby mama" hit me up saying that she was his wife. And from everything he's told me i found that hard to believe. Yes, he's told me that they've been together for 2+ years and that she's only in his life for the child's sake, and that they've been done for awhile now. If he was married, he's breaking a lot of rules by making "us" public, wanting to meet family, have road trips, and possibly the idea of moving in together if things worked out in the long run. She doesn't want me talking to him anymore. I didn't talk to him for almost 2 weeks, and during this time he would blow up my phone and FB telling me that he really misses me and that me not talking to him was driving him crazy and sad. When i finally talked to him he sounded genuinely happy to hear my voice. So, i'm just wondering if she told me this just to push me away so she could work things out with him, or was he just lying to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can always get a private investigator

What Guys Said 2

• If you want my opinion, tell him that the whatever you call her called you and tried to get you to stop talking to him, so that he can deal with her and stop her.

• He'sying... For sure stl married

What Girls Said 1

• yea she wants to push you away but have a talk with him if yhu wanna be with him nd if yhu are interested in him baby mommas can be all drama thoe... but if he cares about you he has to do things right...