Are you a supporter of gay marriage?

I am a full supporter of gay marriage.

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• I'm certainly not against it, but I don't care enough about the marital affairs of others to bother supporting it. I support freedom, but I couldn't care less about gay marriage. It's not my problem.

• I think they should be allowed to be civilly unified but not married in a religious sense if their chosen religion is against same sex marriage or if they want to be married in a church and that particular church doesn't want to marry them.

• I'm not for it or against it. It doesn't affect me either way.

• If you have a problem with gay marriage, blame the straight people, they are the ones giving birth to all the gay people!

• I believe the religious part in marriage is retarded. DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANNA DO!

• Being religious I believe there is a reason we aren't asexual.

• Marriage is a religious concept. Gays have Domestic Partners as an avenue to what they want. The real issue is that legally speaking marriage has been provided with tax and legal benefits over the centuries in order to lessen the financial burden on people who provide society with children. Gays wanted the benefits and so Domestic Partnerships wasn't good enough, so they attached themselves to the legal term of marriage to get the benefits. Its about money people, not love. They are bastardizing religious rite for self gain. Married couples use that money to buy diapers etc, gays use it for an extra vacation. Its about money.

• I'm not a supporter of gay marriage because I don't support marriage.

I'm an opponent of heterosexual marriage.

What Girls Said 4

• no i am not, but I'm not a homophone.
    call the bond between gays whatever you like:
    a unity, a declaration, a vow, etc. marriage isn't a term to be taken out of context. so much attached to it.
    down vote away people. nobody cares.

• i just honestly think that you're being an asshole if you're against gay marriage, like how is this an opinion if it freaking affects people (and not even in a good way if you're against it). Yeah there's other orientations than straight, and same genders wanna be together get over it- even if you don't like it why do you care? does it really affect you that much that you have to be against it?

lmao sorry i just get really angry about this topic since there's literally no logical argument against this

• I voted A..

• I live in a state where gay marriage was just legalized, and I was really happy about it! Equal rights for all!

You know what they say... If gay people want to get married, let them! They deserve to be miserable just like the rest of us.