Girls why do you marry serial killers?

Charles Manson got married recently while in prison. I can understand liking bad boys and all, but this is ridiculous.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• Yes, because the choice of ONE girl reflects the choices of 3 billion girls.
    bEcAuSe LoGiC
    www.reactiongifs.com/.../mad.gif

• You ask this like every girl marries one by Your wording
    A girl may marry one because
    -she's just as crazy
    -for media attention. She can earn money off it
    -based on her childhood.
    -serial killers can be seen as the most manly men, based on "the animal chart"

• Many of the woman married to serial killers don't realize that they've killed anyone. I don't think anyone would purposefully marry a serial killer

• They actually do realized they killed someone. They just may not think it's bad

• That's not true, many find out after they've been arrested or caught. For example, the BTK strangler or John List

• So what if he was a serial killer that doesn't mean he is not a human... he has a ll right to marry and love and be loved..

• Girls? It was one chick and we all ain't like that.

• That's just one girl. I would never marry a psychotic animal.

• Bad boys are appealing but not marriage material. lol.

• So one girls choice now evaluates the choices of millions of other girls? *sigh*

• I haven't so I don't know

What Guys Said 3

• He was a master of manipulation, the helter-skelter theory is his and he had an entire combine of people following him. Odds are she is weak minded and he manipulated and overpowered her mentally into loving him.

• If you're going to ask all women why they marry convicted murderers because of one woman, then by that logic, you should ask why do all men commit murder because of one man.

• The one mistake in your answer was that you referred to what he's doing as "logic". XD

• She's just as wacky