Furthest you would want your spouse to go on their bachelor/ette party?

Keep in mind that this is their last night before being with you for the rest of their life. It would be a little harsh not to even let them have a lap dance.

• Lap dance
    17% (2)38% (3)25% (5)Vote
  • Touching
    25% (3)25% (2)25% (5)Vote
  • Oral
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Sex
    0% (0)25% (2)10% (2)Vote
  • None of the above
    58% (7)12% (1)40% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Not what is ideal. What is the farthest that you would be ok with?

0|0
7|6

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• If I find out my fiancee has had sex or oral with someone else, the wedding would be cancelled. I would need SERIOUS convincing to completely forgive touching (depends on what she's touched). If it's a lap dance, I would dislike the idea but if she really wants to, I could accept it.

I would like her to do none of those things but I could accept a lap dance.

I don't see the reasoning behind it being "their last night before being with you for the rest of their life". If you were with a guy for 2 years and he went and slept with another girl, would you not be pi**ed? What is it about being engaged that lowers the bar for cheating? I wouldn't marry someone unless she honestly didn't want any other guy but I suppose that it isn't always that straightforward.

Personally, I don't see the point of doing any of them but I'm not married so...

0|0
    0|0
  • Non-nude lap dance.

0|0
    0|0
  • The penis straw is as far as it really should get. And that's uncoutch.

0|0
    1|0
  • have a last roll in the hay as a free girl

0|0
    0|0
  • I think a lap dance would be fine but truthfully i f i was getting married than i wouldn't even want that

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Your bachelor/ette party should be about making more memories with your close friends, doing something you love and enjoying one of your last nights before marriage - which would include sharing that excitement with your friends you've chosen to spend the night with. It is a celebration of what is to come.

Limits... I wouldn't want my s/o at any type of strip club honestly. Attending a strip club is the only thing I would tolerate --- just the attendance. I would be upset if he told me anything happened in it honestly. I would get over it but still.

0|1
    0|0
  • The farthest they can go is touching. No oral and definitely no sex. If they have sex, I'm done. I don't care if they get a lap dance from a girl they don't know.

1|0
    0|0
  • IDC if he has a party with strippers because I probably will. But no sex whatsoever or the wedding will be canceled.

0|1
    0|0
  • none. your getting married why would you want any of that? and not all bachelor/bachelorette parties involve going to strip clubs and whatnot. I know some guys that don't even like strip clubs. just saying.

1|0
    0|0
  • None of the flipping above. That's a complete no no! Not harsh at all I think. If a guy is really committed to you, he isn't going to let another girl give him a lap dance. He should go ask his spouse to do that... Same goes for a girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • He had the chance to get as many lap dances and watch all the strippers he wanted when he was single. But all of a sudden they want strippers before the wedding cause its tradition. Ha! No baby. And its not harsh at all. He can watch p*rn all night if he really wants a boner from someone else (;

0|0
    0|0
  • "It would be a little harsh not to even let them have a lap dance."

Sorry but I can't understand that. It makes me uncomfortable and I don't understand why it *should* happen.

1|0
    0|0
    • No one said that it *should* happen.

• Your wording makes it sound like it's to be expected.