What is considered cheating in a serious relationship-marriage? Should texting sexual references be unacceptable for a women but valid for a man?

Why does a man get defensive when he is caught texting another women & calling and say that a wife should be understanding?

• Yes texting sexual imu & i wana see you is wrong
    100% (3)100% (3)100% (6)Vote
  • No All men flirt but dont mean it
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• In a serious monogamous relationship any sexual act whatsoever with another person besides your SO is cheating.

There are no grey areas to this. No kissing, grinding, sexting, groping, dirtytalk, bamboozles or hoodwinks.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• doing things that your partner would not be ok with people who may be a sexual interest is cheating.

I think it would help to know what the texts were. There is a big difference between flirting and crossing a line

0|0
    0|0
    • So saying that he is getting money from them is wrong to when In fact he doesn't get anything

• I really don't know what you're mean. so your guy says he gets money from women, but doesn't?

if that is the question the answer is. it's wrong to lie. however, lying about getting money from someone isn't cheating

• Doing anything that might encourage a sexual response from a member of the opposite sex could be considered cheating.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• his wife should be understanding of his cheating? thats a new one.

you deserve better than that, no one should be messing around behind their significant others backs and you dont get a free pass because you're a specific gender, he's just trying to get away with it and minimise what he's doing to you. i consider that cheating, anything more than you would do in a friendship with someone is cheating in my opinion, sexual/emotional affair type texts/calls and anything more than a kiss on the cheek.

1|0
    0|0