What's your opinion on long distance marriages?

My wife goes to a college 500 miles away... We snapchat a lot, text, and talk on the phone in addition to Skype. I haven't talked to her that much recently with finals, though.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think it's great that u two are working at it so well:) all the best.

i personally know i couldn't do it. even if i were to meet someone online, i wouldn't agree to be their girlfriend through the net. id need to see him face to face. old fashioned? i guess, but thas how i rooolll. =]

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• I've been in one with my high school sweetheart. Dated 2 years locally. She left to school in Tampa while I was in Orlando. Not too far but still had its boundaries. Eventually she proceeded to LSU and that's where things. got difficult. In all we lasted almost 6 years until distance ultimately broke us apart. We still email eachother on holidays n our bdays but its been almost 7 years we've been apart now. Never again will I date outside my area code let alone a different time zone.

• They exist and they're not for me. Awesome if you two can make it work.

• no thanks.