Who is a good / perfect guy?

1. A guy who loves a girl and he gets married to her and after marriage the guy tortures her everyday.

2. A guy who loves a girl and he gets married to her and after marriage also his love for her is as he used to love her before marriage.

3. Both 1 and 2.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• 4. None.
    There is no perfect guy, and no waiting will make him appear. We're humans, we all got our flaws and always will!
    oh, by the way, you're not a perfect girl either. Why? Because you're human.

So let's face it, it's not about finding the perfect guy, it's about finding the good one you love and want to share your life with DESPITE his flaws.

• Are you out of your mind? What is the question? What you answer?

• I think you dont know the meaning of love.

• yes i do. It's you who does not know the meaning of "perfect".
      Ever heard the saying "you fall in love because of, and stay in love despite of"? What does it say? Something very simple. You fall in love becaue who the person is, and you love him through life despite realizing his flaws (shattering your illusion of him being perfect).

• 4. The guy who is just a normal guy.

• Of course 2. 1 isn't love if he tortures her everyday.. lets assume he lose love for her then he gotta respect and appreciate the long time they knew each other either to let her go or treat her like a woman

• definitely 1.

• No such thing as perfect in anything. It's (perfection) constantly changing if you really think about it.

• Option 1 is.

• #2 is because torture is not love

• Obvious troll is obvious

• Umm, what? (Cannon fodder)

• I'm not perfect, but I am a good guy.

I would choose option 2.

• None of the above...

What Girls Said 4

• This one @dartmaul15 but don't try to hint on him because I'll kill u :3

• I liked your spirit.

• NUNU :3 @dartmaul15 I want the best one for you like a queen maybe :D

• nah, i don't want a queen. Too stuck up and focused on the need to be pampered and treated like she's special...
      I want a kind average girl who genuinely cares, and who i share comon interrests with both when it comes to view on life, plans for the future, and hobbies.

• Obviously 2, but #1 type of guys are rare these days, coz divorce is an easy option.

• Right.

• The sad part is that some guys feed off of their vulnerability.

• Very true. @Debbie2020

• What the heck loooool. Isn't it obvious?

Oh definitely #1! Totally! Who doesn't like abuse?

• What kind of question is this?
    It's like asking who's hotter adriana lima or honey boo boos mother.

• I m asking this because I saw this thing by myself so I asked. I saw a husband slapping his wife in public place.

• No I m asking who is a good husband who loves his wife or who tortures his wife?

• What the fuck kind of question is that?
      Could somebody help me understand this!!!

You sound like an imbecile!