Best to age to marry?

I'd say between 30-40. But, I've never been married, lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• 70s... thats when all the BS stops.

What Guys Said 7

• I think the earlier the better. Get married to your high school sweet heart, have your two kids and with any luck you'll be kid free by 40. Then you actually have a couple of years of not being geriatric to enjoy for yourself.

I've missed the boat on this though. No happy families for me:(

• I say between 27-32. This is the best condition and most are financially settled and very mature enough to begin new chapter life with opposite sex.
    In future perspective, you would be strong enough to see your kids growing up to his 30's , marrying and witnessing grand children.

• Between 25-29 years I would say.

• Interesting. Why do you think the mid-late 20s are better than the 30s?

• Research.

• I feel 28-29 is a good age

• I don't think age is a good determinate for when someone is ready to get married. I feel like I'd probably end up like my man George Clooney. Personally... maybe 35-40, current age 30.

• The best age to marry is when your life is right with God, right with work, right with income, and then the right girl. Otherwise I you might as well not marry, because divorce is not an option.

• Women: 24-27
    Men: 30-35

What Girls Said 14

• I've read studies that say you change a lot in your early twenties so it's best to wait. I think probably somewhere between 25-35 depending on how long you've been together, if you're financially stable, if you wanna have kids, and the reason why you want to get married (aka for a marriage not just for a fancy wedding and a ring), among other potential determinants. so some people I think are ready younger and others when they're older for different reasons. I personally wanna get married before I'm thirty (ideally 28 or 29) but it depends on a lot of things of course.

• NEEEEVVVVVVEEEEERRRRRR!!! Seriously, never getting hitched. There is no reason good enough to convince me otherwise.

For all the people that do want to get married, I don't think that decision should be effected by age as much as how you feel. Getting married later is probably smarter in my opinion just because life's great roller coaster is starting to mellow out at that point. Marrying young is dumb because more shit can happen to complicate the marriage. Live your life, embrace the craziness, and remain flexible when life is just starting. It's easier to go with the flow than try and fight the current while it's in full-force.

• I don't think it hurts to be older when getting married, but I wouldn't let a good thing go based on age.

• I'd say around 25 for girls so that you have a few years alone before you start to have kids. If that's a direction you want to take.

• what if you missed to boat but want kids?

• @springocelot it's almost never too late! I'm just saying the ideal age would be that but really is life ever ideal? You're not even 35 yet so you haven't missed the boat!

• between 20 and 30. more like 25 though

• That's more ideal for a guy.
    For girls, it's more like mid to late twenties.

• NEVARRRRR!!!

• Never works for you? Never works for me. :D

• For me, that's something I'll never need to do so quickly and right away because I'm not crazy religious... I wouldn't feel any less committed to my partner not being married to them! So in my opinion, I really think it depends on the person.

• When you feel ready and in love with that special someone. When you know that they're the one and you want to procreate together and/or spend a lifetime with that person. It can be anywhere from 18-99.

• I'd say twenty five or twenty six

• 20-30, a little older for men.

• 28 or 29 :)

• The sooner the better that way if it doesn't work out you're still young

• 25-35, i'd guess.