At my age I should be getting married. I'm stressing about my biological clock?

I was with my ex bf for 3 years.. I left him when i was 21 cos we kept arguing... 5 weeks after we broke up he was in a new relationship with a girl in our social circle. He has been with her for 7 years and they are now engaged... He has had it so easy!
I've been single for 7 years and I'm sick of it! Don't I deserve love too? I hate being alone. Everyone my age is getting married and having kids.
Is it too late for me to have all of this too? If I was meant to get married and have kids wouldn't it have happened by now?
I'm a 28 year old woman... Although everyone tells me I look 20!
I don't feel young anymore? Am I going to be 40 in no time?
Will men not find me sexually attractive for much longer? I'm scared that i won't ever have kids!

Most Helpful Guy

• Hello, I'm Mike Berry, the Family and Friends expert here on GAG. Let me encourage you by saying that, first, you still have a lot of time ahead of you. At 28 you are still young. There are women and men getting married and having children well into their 40's in this day and age. Gone are the days where you got married right out of college, had children 2 years later and were grandparents at 50. It still happens but less and less. In a planet populated with 7 billion people, there's someone out there who has been planned just for you. No need to fear. I've counseled thousands of men and women in their 20's 30's and 40's with the same advice. Nearly all have found the love of their lives. Remember, good things come to those who wait. Be patient, have faith, and Mr. Right will come along. Have a Happy New Year! ~ Mike

What Guys Said 2

• Stressing over lack of love, and concentrating on it overwhelmingly, is a really good way to miss out on it. IMHO.

• A repost with a different title.
    Yeah you should be stressing! It's woman nature.

What Girls Said 2

• I understand why you worry, I know my parents met late and my dad is extremely happy that me and my brother are into a relationship probably because he had the same fear as you. They had my brother just after they met, my mum was 33 and my dad 38.
    Even if people around you are having babies and getting married, it doesn't mean it won't happen to you, it just mean it will happen a little later. A lot of women have kids in their thirties nowadays, it's not something rare. If you're one of the only single woman in your social circle, you should try to go out of it a little to meet single men. Don't lose hope.

• Sperm bank or adoption are not an option?