Is it a bad sign if your wife labels you her bff?

Is it a bad sign if your wife labels you her bff?

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

• No, actually that's pretty great! You should be each other's best friend! It doesn't mean you've been friend zoned or anything - you're past that stage.

1|0
    0|0
    • This guy here says it has something to do with my sex life which i dont make mention of

What Girls Said 4

• No it isn't. Best marriages have a good friendship as a foundation. They wouldn't last otherwise. It's the greatest compliment he could have given you.

0|0
    0|0
  • that should be a good thing

0|0
    0|0
    • This guy here says it has something to do with my sex life which i dont make mention of

• No wtf man
    She is your WIFE
    Therefore you both are already BEST FRIENDS

1|0
    0|0

• No! My husband will be my best bud too (I hope)

0|0
    0|0

• Umm I'm not sure what he means.
      A best friend is someone you confide in and talk about everything with she's saying that she feels she can do that with you. I can't see how that's a bad thing.

What Guys Said 3

• Nope, that is the best. My wife is my best friend, and I am hers. In this regard, it is totally different and has nothing to do with the negative connotation of being "friendzoned".

3|0
    0|0
    • I think it is bad cuz then she wants something romantic from someone else

• Show All
    • Oh sorry, I misunderstood your first comment.

• i don't see anything bad in it

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, how is your sex life?

0|1
    0|0
    • None of your business but its great

• So then don't worry about what she says. Ironic your posting here if you don't want people to know your business

• what does my sex life have to do with it