Is it a bad sign if your wife labels you her bff?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, actually that's pretty great! You should be each other's best friend! It doesn't mean you've been friend zoned or anything - you're past that stage.

• This guy here says it has something to do with my sex life which i dont make mention of

What Girls Said 4

• No it isn't. Best marriages have a good friendship as a foundation. They wouldn't last otherwise. It's the greatest compliment he could have given you.

• that should be a good thing

• No wtf man
    She is your WIFE
    Therefore you both are already BEST FRIENDS

• No! My husband will be my best bud too (I hope)

• Umm I'm not sure what he means.
      A best friend is someone you confide in and talk about everything with she's saying that she feels she can do that with you. I can't see how that's a bad thing.

What Guys Said 3

• Nope, that is the best. My wife is my best friend, and I am hers. In this regard, it is totally different and has nothing to do with the negative connotation of being "friendzoned".

• I think it is bad cuz then she wants something romantic from someone else

• Oh sorry, I misunderstood your first comment.

• i don't see anything bad in it

• Well, how is your sex life?

• None of your business but its great

• So then don't worry about what she says. Ironic your posting here if you don't want people to know your business

• what does my sex life have to do with it