Do you think that getting married at 19 is a big mistake?

My boyfriend and i love each other for along time and we're going to get married soon but everyone keep saying that we're making a mistake because we shouldn't get married now. What do you think? Please give me a small advice.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, you are too young. Just chill out for a while and stay dating. You can both love each other just as much married or not. Get done school, get a career and become financially stable, live together for at least two years and if you both still want to get married, then go for it! You should be around 24 or so by the time this is all settled.

What Guys Said 2

• They're idiots. If you're certain you can work out anything that will ever come up between you two, then go ahead.

• I was scared.

• Just don't get divorced. People are idiots. They think they are statistical categories. The way to not get divorced is to just not get divorced, not to wait until you're old, get a degree first, sample a lot of sex partners, etc. The dipshits telling you it's a mistake will be the ones who are childless, alone, and miserable.

• Go for it if it's what you want, I'd delay having kids though!

What Girls Said 1

• From someone marrying at 18, it honestly depends on the individuals in question. I was in a really difficult situation involving my inheritance and my parents' views about a couple living together before marriage. I had a choice between getting married or losing 360 000 €. If you don't have any pressure, I would suggest to wait a little. However, if you are 100% sure and you believe in your heart and mind that it is a sound decision, do it.