Is an American size 6 fat?

Just curious. I'm not looking for anything.

Most Helpful Guy

• Is this pants size you mean? How tall are you if you don't mind me asking.

• Just asking because when you say size 6 I automatically think of a girls pants size.

• Wow you are not fat, that is very very nice pants size. You are not too small or too big just nice. :)

• Thank you for MHA :)

What Guys Said 3

• in my opinion no it is not fat

• sexy sized

• fat makes you fat so you can probably answer that yourself

What Girls Said 8

• It's average. A size 2 would be considered thin and a size 1 would be considered very thin.

• I'm a size 18 and I am considered obese so in my opinion a 6 is thin. But I've never been below a 13 so I don't know what is really thin lol

• Depends on your height. A 5'10 size 6 girl, a 5'5 size 6 girl and a 5'0 size 6 girl will have dramatically different bodies. I would say it's a nice, average size, not bony, but nowhere near "fat".

• No! Not at all!

• I'm size five, so...

• What size waist would a size 6 be?

• No it's too skinny. It's for all those anorexic girls ideally a size 8 to 14 is the perfect weight. Anything less is too thin. Anything more is too fat.

• The ignorance.

• What's too skinny depends on the persons age, frame, etc

• It all depends on height, and relative fat mass. In the US, average female height is 5'4, so therefore, a size 14 would actually be considered in medical terms to be obese. The asker isn't anorexic either. She's seems very healthy.

• Skinny fat exist...