My boyfriend told me when he wants to propose to me?

My boyfriend told me that in the next 3 months he wants to propose to me.
I know proposals are suppose to be a surprise. I am not quite to sure how to think about it all. I do love him but I just can't believe he told me he was going to.
We have spoke about our future before: marriage, kids etc.
Do I have anything to be concerned about?

Most Helpful Guy

• I told my wife a similar thing. Expect me to propose within a certain amount of time.

He's letting you know that he truly wants to be with you, without totally surprising you.

You have your future to be concerned about, but if you are making those plans with him involved, why not commit to each other?

What Guys Said 5

• You don't have anything to be concerned about, he was just a bit of a killjoy to be honest!
    Maybe he was unsure of your response and wanted to kind of test the waters? I don't know.

• I told me wife I was going to propose to her soon because that's just how I am lol and we are still happily married so I don't think that matters

• He is just double checking before he buys an expensive ring and makes a fool of himself. But mainly its about the expensive ring :)

• Lol! You don't even need a ring though.

• Yeah, at times she is afraid of losing it but she mainly isn't a showy or flashy person, so it is a bit out of character for her. I love her for being that way too, lol.

• That sounds like me. I'm not a flashy kind of girl. Maybe it's because I grew up in a house full of guys, 😊

• Good luck babe,...

• He wants you to know so you don't have to decide on the spot when he asks and it will be a more honest answer.

What Girls Said 5

• what's there to be concerned about? isn't this what you want?

anyways, now you have the heads up to have your nails manicured and looking sexy for the next 3 months lmao

• You should just be happy he loves you silly. I'm sure it'll still be a surprise, he didn't give you an exact date.

• No, I think couples should be on the same page before engagement! Congrats (:

• How long have you two known each other for?

• How old are you?