Where is a great place for a honeymoon?

I'm getting married in 6 months and i want suggestions on a nice place to go for my honeymoon and a reason why.

Most Helpful Guy

• Congratulations! My brother and his wife really enjoyed their all inclusive resort in Jamaica. Cruises can be fun, too.

What Guys Said 9

• Look into the Aeolian Islands off the north coast of Sicily. They are beautiful, quiet and extraordinarily romantic. There are several islands to look in to. Many Italians go there for holiday, but it is not as well know for non-Italians.

• Congrats! my wife and i went on a central American cruise for ours. It was cool because we got to see several different country's lot's of amazing sights, food and culture. The hospitality aboard cruse ships is amazing something to talk over with the lucky dude!.

• I was thinking Fiji

• Hawaii or Venice. Hawaii cuz it's an awesome vacation spot and there is so much to do, Venice because you can ride the river and it is so romantic there :)

• Paris if looking for that extreme romantic shit
    Australia for a bit of adventurous love
    Hawaii for a laid back love trip

• i like tropical islands, whichever.

• If money isn't a option then Las Vegas would be great!
    Why? Because it's Las Vegas obviously! :)))

• Chernobyl is the best option

• Moon made from honey!

What Girls Said 2