Would you tell on someone?

If someone you know is sleeping with a married person. Would you tell their significant other? Or would you just let them keep going on their lies?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't bend over backwards to help them hide it but I certainly wouldn't tell. There is no point, the SO probably already knows or suspects anyway (especially it that SO is a wife), it isn't any of my business anyway and all 3 people involved will hate you for doing it (if you think the SO will thank you for telling them the truth, dream on, you just brought their life crashing down on them, rational or not, they're gonna hate you).

These things play out one way or another by themselves, best thing you can do is stay well clear.

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't say a word. It's none of my business. It's between them.

What Girls Said 3

• I would stay out of other people's business

• There is no point telling. I've been in that exact position, I told and she didn't believe me. He then came out with crap about me being an infatuated stalker (which she bought)
    They are still together.

• No I would mind my business. I told a friend before about her boyfriend cheating on her and she stayed with him. Now he (her boyfriend) doesn't like me and it's awkward being around them b/c I don't like him either b/c I think he's using my friend. She found out he was cheating and she stayed with him.