What should I do on the wedding night?

I'm getting married in May. I want to surprise my fiancé with something special. But I'm not sure what to do. Any advise as to what I should do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dress yourself in sexy lingerie from inside then above it wear some sexy outfit and above it wrap up yourself like gift for him. He will be damn hard until he opens his wedding gift.

• Just trying to figure out how to go about doing that.

• Be creative of get some help from party girls they are good it it.

What Guys Said 4

• Just tell him the number of dudes u have been slept so far,,, it will be a great shocking surprise for him!!!

• What should you do? Think some more.

• Well, sex is pretty common. Oh, you could hand him divorce papers... provided you didn't sign a prenup. JK

• Usually you have sex on the wedding night. I mean how much more special can you get

What Girls Said 1

• Depending on where you will be for your wedding night, ask them to put a little extra food in the room for you and an extra bottle of champagne. If the room you are staying in is the room you are getting ready in hide the lingerie somewhere in the bathroom.