Do married couples wear wedding rings in your culture?

I've noticed many Korean men and women don't wear wedding rings, some do.. but most of them don't.
But weirdly.. teenagers wear rings on their ring fingers if they have boyfriend or girlfriend :P as a couple, they call it "couple rings"
it seems weird.. because I've always seen married people wearing their wedding rings in Canada..:/

I've asked my Japanese friend and she said, Japanese men don't really wear wedding rings either lol

Most Helpful Guy

• In Belgium it's common. Only people who have a medical reason not to wear them, for example swelling fingers, would remove them. 80 to 90% of married couples wear rings.

• Thanks for the most helpful Mei!
      Make sure you get yourself a nice ring... since that means you found the guy of your life :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• I noticed newlyweds do.. and later in the marriage, most don't.

• I assume it has to do with weight gain, and people don't through the trouble to get it refitted.

• Thanks for choosing me ^^

@Bluemax That's awesome. Did you get it resized or did you just manage to keep your weight?

• I never had it resized. I did gain some weight, but not that much.

What Guys Said 4

• Guess it's more of a global accepted culture ot wear a ring when married but out here generally it's the girl who wears something we call 'mangalsutra' i. e. a specific necklace with black beads and gold while men are 'unmarked' (free to loaf around lol)

• That's not fair🙊😛 lol Koreans don't wear rings that we won't know unless we ask them whether they are married lol

• Which is why guys get away with certain liaisons lol

• Yes, it's rather common where I'm from. I still wear mine.

• Some do, some don't

• I am from south asia , yes most of them do..

What Girls Said 4

• Most of them do.

• Some do some don't.
    I guess because of the practically, weight gain , work requirement etc My parents don't wear for example. My dad basically gained 20 kg after marriage. The ring doesn't fit anymore.
    If I was married I would wear. That is what I feel.

• couple rings ♡♡♡♡♡♡

• Mostly they don't, minority do.
    I would wear it all the time if I am married.