(Please read the details before answering.) Girls: Do you prefer the fuck material or marriage material?

I never lived the life as the hot and sexy guy I want to 'fuck' type.

I am the marriage material.

I just watched an interview with Conan O'Brien and Chelsea Lately where she talks about how she likes to have sex and not to wait for it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heWJYtdZcPY

Sometimes, I kind of regret and wonder whether I should had tried harder to be the guy who had fun before getting married.

Though, sex is very important to me, I understand how marriage is sacred and it is very important to me, but my question is do you ever wonder whether you placed too much emphasis on the importance of chastity and purity--and that maybe sex isn't really that big of a deal?

I know that sex with someone who you really care about is the best because there is nothing like it due to the connection and the intimacy, but how about those people out there who have the first pick in sexual partners to have sex with whoever they want? What is that like?

• I prefer the hot 'fuck' material
  • I prefer the reliable 'marriage' material

Most Helpful Girl

• A good relationship has a healthy balance of both. I've had a couple of casual sex experiences where there was physical attraction, but low mental interest and those aren't so great. I've also dated guys who looked good on paper (good job, reliable, etc) where there was no sexual chemistry. The best is somewhere in between.

• I am intellectual but here is my story on the chemistry.

Many people have gone through my lives but honestly only two girls had been major life changers for me.

From thousands, to hundreds of thousands, to the millions you may walk past in the streets of New York City, only two.

It's something so rare and so special that the touch of the skin doesn't compare. It's like a shock to the heart--and, perhaps it's the sparks flying that Taylor Swift talks about; I don't know, but I do understand that it's so special.

And it has nothing to do with how sexy a girl is. I've hugged bikini models and never got this feeling, but with these two different girls they may had been dressed in Nike sportswear after an evening run and sweaty but I still always choose them and the feeling I had with them.

I don't know how to describe it but this is the best I can do. Can anyone relate?

• It's true - sometimes we feel it and the other does not. I guess that's what makes that balance of friendship and fire so special.

• I hope God will give me that connection with my future and only wife.

What Girls Said 9

• I don't want to get married, but fuck material and dating material pretty much are one and the same for me. If I wouldn't date you, I wouldn't fuck you.

• Marriage material for sure. I'm not into hook ups either, not sure what people see in it.. But the sweet reliable guy all the way. It's just hard to find with most guys looking for hook ups these days.
    I don't want to wait for marriage though

• @izzy2102 I understand. And it's not that I don't want to hook up. I do. But I just want to hook up with the right girl who I have a future with. One and done is not my thing. I'll miss you too much. And my heart cannot deal with the heartache.

• If you look right you can find both of those qualities in 1 person and not mental fuck yourself due to poking everything around you before you find the "one"

• Look right? Just thinking about sex stresses me out and according to these graphs on Pinterest it's supposed to elevate my stress.

• Hot fucks excite me. I find myself drawn to them but I don't do that hook up stuff (unless it was some muscular Spanish man) like Diego Boneta.
    Soo I guess marriage material.

• Diego Boneta is hot because of his looks or what he does?

• All I am saying is that I hope I am the man who lived it right and did what I was supposed to do and then end up with the perfect girl for me who is so great that it makes all the other girls jealous--and, most importantly whom I love so deeply that I won't ever even want to look for anyone else because I couldn't live without her.

• That's very possible. Goes on everyday in the world.

• I prefer to have sex with someone I am in a relationship with versus hooking up with hot guys. Hooking up with them is just about sexual release, there's no bonding or emotional connection and there never will be.

• Well there can be emotional attachment and bonding but with people like that you're just setting yourself up for disappointment when they've moved onto their next conquest and you're still waiting by the phone checking if they've text back yet.

Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find what you've looking for all along has been here the whole time...

If you could see that I'm the one who understands you
      Been here all along, so why can't you see?
      You belong with me, you belong with me

• In the end, I want someone I can trust.

• In the end, but how about overall? How about right now?

• Thanks @bellibooo

I think ideally I'd prefer to be with someone who on the outside looks like the 'hot and fuckable type' but on the inside is really just clean, trustworthy, reliable, and the 'marriage' type.

• It seems like the best of both worlds :)

• I prefer both at once

• At present fuck material. I am not ready to commit to a marriage in my life right now.

• I haven't met the right girl yet, nor is my life even ready to be married.

Which is why sometimes I debate whether or not I am living it right?

• What I am saying is that I want to learn from divorcees mistakes so that I can avoid them.

But I do see divorcees be way more open with sex than those who haven't been married.

• People divorce for many reasons. Some people give up instead of trying to make a relationship work. It is good you think that way, because it shows you take marriage serious. A lot of people dont

• I want both, I need someone who will wait and commit but also someone who's a horny fuck like me :)
    And personally, I happen to be both because I dont sleep around and want to wait so that we get to know each other first, but after that point Id have sex ideally once a day, in different positions/settings and you know..

But too bad people who are both are very rare :/

• I can be both. I need work on being hot and sexy, but as of now, I am the marriage type.

• I understand about the trust. My dad is 71 and my mom is 62 and sometimes she still brings it up even though it was almost 30 years ago.

• But my dad has changed and has even admitted it. Because he has grandchildren now and his whole outlook on love and passion are different. I think he sees love as being and spending time with his family and grandchildren now, which was only possible since my mother was a strong enough woman to keep her family together, even though she was hurt and her trust was broken.

My mother looked at her love differently, too, because she always told me that she'd always pick her children before any other man, which is also contrary to what I've seen out in society and in culture where divorcees looked for new love and passion and let go of their children's love that was there all along.

So I have to give all due credit to my mother and God bless her.

What Guys Said 5

• I am not a marriage sort of dude (at this time), but I am definitely a relationship sort of fellow.

1) I have read all of Chelsea Handler's books and they are hilarious
    2) I think she is smarter than she lets on to be because she is stuck at E! Television, which is garbage
    3) I could never touch her because I think she's a little gross
    4) She could drink me under the table
    5) I made it to 5! Hooray!

• Tragically enough, i'm neither. I'm more the "care for me like a child" type, with no reliable economic state, no work-related profession, no will to be fun or interesting beyond being weird...
    I'm doomed to be just an odd friend who can easily get intimidated...

• they prefer the fuck for fucking and the marriage for marriage.

• Bro, you ain't getting honest answers on that poll. All women want the fuck guy, but they settle for the marriage guy when they realize the fuck guy ain't gonna settle.

• But I've been there and done that. You don't know until you know, because I look at it this way...

Obviously, a hot guy for women is a hot girl for men; but, when you see this hot girl, all you really want to do is to get to know them. Because you want this prize and trophy exclusively all to yourself.

From the guy's standpoint, you want this girl to be your one and only, but the thing with Megan Fox types, is that she gets advances from thousands of guys, so it doesn't even phase her because she has an abundant supply of attention.

Though all these guys want her, it won't work until the girl, who is always hit on finds someone who is on her level and is who she actually wants. Then, it's a matter of the guy that she wants wants her back, too.

Then it's a full circle into getting to know her because at the end of the day, the intellectual, spiritual, and emotional connection are going to be more of a factor than her beauty, because beauty will fade and she will grow old.

• That Chelsea girl is far from the norm, she talks about getting gangbanged all the time. Girls want both but will take whatever they are into more at the time being.

• I think she's joking about being gang banged if she were even to have said that which I have not heard from her personally.

• Yea I agree with you but to her they are the same. Gangbangs are casual sex for her.

• Gang bangs are multiple dudes banging her at the same time.

Casual sex is her sleeping with one guy but at different times.