Guys do you find short girls attractive?

Do u find short girls attractive? If there were two girls who are equal in looks but one was tall and the other was short who would you pick?

• the short girl
    70% (7)73% (16)72% (23)Vote
  • the taller one
    30% (3)27% (6)28% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|13

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as you're shorter than me it's fine

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• When I feel out the "what you want" section of dating profiles I always put 5'6" as the tallest with no selection as the shortest. Shorter than me is great - and the shorter the better.

Of course, if I meet a woman and she only comes up to my ankles I might have to rethink that "no minimum" thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would pick the girl I like. I generally prefer girls shorter than me. So, if the taller girl were taller than me I'd pick the short one.

1|0
    0|0
  • The funsize one.

0|3
    0|1
  • i'd choose the taller one... chances are she will have bigger feet

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer short girls. Tallest girl I'd even consider getting with would be 4'6.

0|0
    1|0
  • If the short one is @linkywinky I'm choosing short

1|0
    0|0
  • Why is this question asked so often recently

0|0
    0|0
  • I like short girls but i can't vote, i might like tall girls too

2|0
    0|0
  • I like tall girls better

0|1
    0|0
  • no shorter than 5 1... and she's gotta have a proportionate body

0|0
    0|0
    • What if her head is bigger and she has small shoulders...

• thats just whack isn't it? lmao

i m 5 10. dated 5 feet to 5 11. i personally love long legs and want good sized children so=) @PinkFreud

• Short girls are hot but I'd prefer tall. Both are preferably not over weight

0|0
    1|0
  • Most guys would prefer a girl who is shorter than them, but that doesn't mean they'd prefer a short girl. Like, I'd prefer a girl who is shorter than me, but at least 5'8.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Although I'm not tall, I'm just 1,68 I admire myself soooooooo much tall girls. They're so majestic!!! If they're beautiful of course...

0|1
    1|0
  • Voting B
    for my 73" tall brother, who ALWAYS gets burned bad by the short ones with NO explanation

0|0
    0|0
  • Please say short girls guys!

1|0
    0|1