Does marraige have any value for u?

I have seen loads of people who r aggainst marraiges. i mean to me i think its pretty important and beautifull hell i would like to get married one day no doubt
wouldn't u?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think marriage can be something really beautiful.

What Guys Said 6

• Society brainwashed people into thinking it's the right thing to do. But with half or more of marriages failing, aren't the numbers really speaking the truth? ? So what, marry because I want to put my penis in a vagina? I don't think so, because really monogamy, and life long commitments aren't doing too well for people these days.

• A ring on my s. o. finger may keep some men away from my woman. Other than that, marriage is for the woman in my opinion.

• Well, I've been married nearly 18 years, and since I want to stay that way, I'd say "yes" :)

• it has no "value" other than maybe taxe savings depending on where you life. i just think it´s mentally pleasing even though i am no christian.

• The question these days is does marriage have any meaning for *women.* Half of all marriages end in divorce these days, the vast majority of divorces being initiated by the woman - and for her, more often than not, it's a sweet deal.

The mother gets custody of any kids almost every time, gets alimony and child support, gets a significant portion of her husband's assets - it's an unfortunate fact that to many women these days, divorce is treated as a way to "cash out" of a relationship they are no longer 100% satisfied with.

More and more, guys are refusing to marry because they don't want to become yet another financially and emotionally devastated statistic.

None of that bodes well for society going forward.

• To me Marriage>death sentence

What Girls Said 3

• Yes! I plan to get officially married to my man one day!

• I don't see marriage as all that important, to me just being with the one you love is good enough. I can understand why some people are against it, if its fails it can screw one of you over, that and its costly.

• It bonds you to the person you love and spend the rest of your life with or if your a cheat then you fuck everything up