What do you think about this video?

What are your thoughts on this video.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N5kWu1ifBGU

Most Helpful Girl

• funny video... but it didn't teach anything I didn't already know.

• Oh, well aren't you a smart sloth!

• Yes, I think you are right on that.

What Girls Said 1

• I think it should only be solid bands on the wedding day... They say insecure guys go for the huge diamonds... By they I mean my circle lol

• That seems more reasonable. I think its hilarious how much money people blow on rings that are unessesary and apparently worthless. lol

• Lol I'm not sure they are actually worthless anymore than anything else.. I mean nothing would have worth if it weren't held by some and charges to others...

• True but their value is really inflated.

What Guys Said 4

• First of all I want to say I love College Humor. Some of their videos are lame, but some are really funny.

Yeah it's ridiculous. I ain't buying shit. If I ask her to marry me and she says yes then that's it. No down on one knee stuff. No ring before the ring stuff. Nah. Hell should we get a ring for dating too? Maybe a ring for crushing on each other? LOL

Then again I might end up like this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1Z91YkPatw

• Yeah their videos are usually either really funny or just awful, no inbetween.

I know right, it's bullshit but most girls will still want that rock as a "symbol of love".

Maybe you will end up like him. Maybe you'll remember this conversation as you're leaving the jewelry store with the ring lol

• Well i posted the question under the mairage and weddings category. Maybe there's not a lot of people who follow it :/

• I usually don't even look at the topics. I just go by the question and who asked it.

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I actually knew all that information EXCEPT for the date of the ad campaign, but I fucking love it. I just fucking love it.

I made my mind up long ago after watching Blood Diamond to never buy a diamond and only cubic ziconia (if that).

Hilarious to me.

• Not all girls care and depending from what culture your from its different in Iraq most women expect you to get them a gold ring when you marry them. Not all girls care if you buy them a diamond ring for when you marry them.

• I saw this a long time ago, I feel like I would rather make a ring or something like that.

• Hmm that's an interesting idea. What would you make it out of?

• Personally I like the finished wood look, maybe wooden inside and steel or some metal on the outside.

• That's actually a pretty good idea, you could also en grave it yourself and personalize it more. It would have more sentimental value too