Does sex basically end when u get married?

I got engaged over Christmas and am now planning my wedding, but a lot of my friends are married and said after marriage sex was almost non existent. Is that true, once u get married sex sort of stops?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the lovers.
    If they're both boring, it won't exist
    If one is boring, and the other one is my Crush from Canada, Sex will NOT STOP.
    If they both possess the power to flick #420 feeling on and off, they gon' have 999 babies.

You sound like the Cat curious type so don't worry
    His cock will kill you more than 9 times.

What Guys Said 6

• hell noooooo.

• use some common sense here: would anybody marry, if it really did? xD

• I don't understand HOW people keep getting this stupid idea! If you were having sex before, and you both loved each other, and neither of you were having sex with anyone else, then how in the world will a piece of metal and a few papers change that?

• No not at all.
    Depends on the couple.

• Congratulation... I hope the best for you and your groom.
    Listen... After marriage it would be you that make your sexual relationship stronger..
    Make up... Wear beautiful clothes... smile for your husband
    I promise your life would be the best one

• It started when I got married.

What Girls Said 1

• It dose not stop unless you make it stop. We are still havering regular sex 5 years after getting married. It's harder to find time with a 2 year old and another on the way and hubby working away for 2 or 3 weeks a month but we still do it whenever we are together. You just need to make time for it