How to tell husband u're pregnant?

My husband and I have been trying to have a baby for a 2 years now and it finally worked! What are some ideas of how to tell him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Get him a puppy, tie a giant bow to it with a tag that says, "I am for practice". He'll probably question what it means, then you tell him. Baby news and he gets a puppy? Awesomeness :D

• That's a great idea!! He loves dogs

• I want to do this now too... I have to write it down haha. Congratulations! Remember to rub cocoa butter on your belly :)

• I'd just straight up tell him. And be ready to prove that you are. We typically like the straightforward approach

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe after dinner, say, "I ate so much it's like I was eating for two, oh wait that's RIGHT I AM EATING FOR TWO!" That's probably not a good one, but whatever. And congrats!

• "There's a human manifesting inside the innards of my tissues."
    Should do the trick.

What Girls Said 4

• I would buy him a cake and have the bakery write it in icing. Something like "Thanks for putting a baby in me" or "So I'm going to get really fat soon..."

Or, to keep it casual, I'd just put the positive test somewhere he'd find it (like on his side of the bed) and leave it with a note "so guess what."

• On Valentine's day, end your card "love from me and the baby" or buy a unisex babygrow which says something about daddy such as "I love daddy" and surprise him when he gets home.

• Wrap up a mommy, daddy, and baby picture frame and give it to him as a present. You could give it to him now or on Valentine's day.

• Put a baby shoe or booties somewhere he will find them